Honored Contributor

Re: sick of these huge tops!

@imagemd wrote:

My question is where did the hot weather clothes go??  Seems like all of the clothing TSV's lately have been Fallish in color and fabric.  

You buy summer clothes in March and April, fill in with the late June and July clearance sales.

Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 - Huh??
Honored Contributor

@DAD@Chisos@Sooner@Sweet_Serenity@Group 5 minus 1

Lolakimono thread "What's In"

I just posted a myriad of different looks on the above linked strand.  Since they are modeled and reviewed, I think the pictures show how important "proportion" can be. Most of the styles shown are available in regular sizes, too!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@DAD@Chisos@Sooner@Sweet_Serenity@Group 5 minus 1

Lolakimono thread "What's In"

I just posted a myriad of different looks on the above linked strand.  Since they are modeled and reviewed, I think the pictures show how important "proportion" can be. Most of the styles shown are available in regular sizes, too!

I am way past worrying about if something is my "best" look on me.  I don't worry that some of my clothing might not be my "most flattering."  If I did, I would only wear one or two looks.  I am convinced that if I am well groomed, have a good haircut and style, natural makeup that makes me look better but does not scream I am wearing makeup, I am clean and neat and smell good--that qualifies as my "best" and "most flattering" look.

If something is not perfect for me, but I like it and enjoy wearing it, I wear it.  I wear it because I seriously doubt anyone is looking that critically me.  I am a person, not someone on the runway.  I'm sure most people think I may look nice or sometimes they say that or compliment something I'm wearing or say it is pretty.  But beyond that, who cares?  My friends don't, I never go out without thinking I look "nice" but as far as being distressed about is it the perfect proportion, no, I am way beyond worrying about that. 

I look nice, appropriately dressed for age and current fashion in well-made and well fitting clothing, and am well groomed and have a good haircut, color and style.  That's all I need. 

Esteemed Contributor

Love them especially with skinny or tight pants.  Sometimes I belt the tops, sometimes not.  And the selection everywhere is great.  I often buy mine from Zulily or another online catalog.  Tops do not have to be expensive.  I buy by color and design and I never fail to get a compliment or two from strangers.  Feeling good about these!

Regular Contributor

An awful lot of women I see could benefit from sizing up...better too big than too small where tops are concerned.  

Contributor

This topic so made me laugh. Thank you everyone for your comments., There is loose and then there is dumpy it is a fine line. Your husbands observation about pregnant and this loose phase of clothes is spot on. 😂