Valued Contributor

I dont want this to be removed but I did a very interesting search on amazon  I searched gift bag sets    Do it  Giftmate is the interesting brand  Dont stop at the first set keep going down there are sales and all kinds of sets

Honored Contributor

As long as you don't add a link, it won't be removed.

Honored Contributor

@mollymaggie

Post the pictures

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

Keep in mind the number of pieces in the set...they count the gift tag a a piece just like Q's set. Yesterday's TSV was a good price ...cent for primers who get free shipping through Big A., yes.

Respected Contributor

@mollymaggie, I did look.  For those wanting the information:

There is a 56 piece set that has 28 gift bags and 28 gift cards for $22.19 plus shipping & handling.  That works out to be 85 cents per bag not including the S&H which doesn't beat the TSV price QVC had on these bags.  

With S&H included in the TSV price it came to about 71 cents per bag.

I looked at all the sets and none of them beat the TSV price from QVC, but for those that didn't get the TSV price & are Amazon Prime members the sets on Amazon might work out well.  

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *
Esteemed Contributor

There may be better buys for the gift bags, but I'm happy with the quality of the bags that the Q offers. I know some people have been complaining about the gift tags being included in the number of pieces, but honestly I don't care about that. I know how many bags I'm getting, the price is great and I know they work for the majority of gifts. I gladly use the tags - I'm not a talented person to even think about making prettier tags, and our grandkids could care less. I seem to buy less and less from the Q, but I'm hooked on these bags and they make it easy for this senior!

Valued Contributor

I don't like any bags that are sets, b/c many of them are in sizes I never need to use.  I buy my gift bags at the Dollar Tree stores and get the exact sizes I need.