Respected Contributor

@threecees  just saw your post, also best answer.  too funny, but alas, a great marketing idea!

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

I’m still on the fence about the TSV. I ❤️Scrub-Daddy & when I heard they are good for cleaning make-up brushes I had to try it! Holy moly it was effortless and my make-up brushes are CLEAN!!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: scrub daddy tsv?

[ Edited ]

I loved them back in the beginning when they actually got hard in cold water, did the job and lasted awhile. I suspect as with almost everything Lori G gets involved in, she soon found the cheapest way on the face of the earth to have them manufactured thus the quality went out the window.

Which reminds me, doing my Q driveby I saw the vendor holding one up in front of his chest just under his chin during the presentation. I don't understand why he and so many vendors stand there doing that when there are already a big bunch of their product sitting on the display table facing into the camera right there in front of them. I just wonder about that.

Esteemed Contributor

As soon as it was available on QVC I went on autoship, they were excellent I actually enjoyed cleaning so that I could use it.

When my autoship was discontinued they came back in another packaging so I ordered again and then again both times they crumbled and ripped horribly and did not last.

So no more scrub daddy or mommy either for me.

Honored Contributor

I still have some from first TSV.  When I need more, I'll buy at B B and Beyond with their coupon.  Tired of shipping and handling charges.  Also, I would not use the soap dispenser that came with yesterday's TSV.

Honored Contributor

Sponges for a tsv - crazy. I actually tried these, they do not work on anything, returned them.

Trusted Contributor

While I have never fallen for the Scrub Daddy hype, everyone's reviews make me glad I didn't.  The overall TSv didn't seem like a great deal to me anyway since you can get the sponges everywhere.

What I really do want is a Supersized Soap dispenser that was included.  My kids go through a TON of body soap.  Looks like it would help there.  (Note want one but not enough to buy the TSV)

Respected Contributor

I recently saw the Scrub Daddys at Christmas Tree Shops for almost nothing.

Valued Contributor

i bought one in lowes   did not like it   its in the land fill now cleaning that up lol

Esteemed Contributor
I love all scrub daddy. I bought the TSV. I can use a new soap dispenser