Contributor

ryka august tsv water resistant boots

has any one ordered these boots yet? they look so cute but i wanted to get some opinions on fit and feel.

thanks

Esteemed Contributor

Re: ryka august tsv water resistant boots

I have not seen the boots you are referring to, but my experience with Ryka's water resistent boots and shoes is that they are excellent. I liked one pair of Ryka short front zip boots so much that when the first pair was worse for wear, I purchased the exact same boots again.  

Honored Contributor

I have this TSV Ryka water resistant boot from a few years ago and they are excellent.  I don't live in a major snow belt, so they are perfect for shoveling out my car or walking around in melting snow while out shopping, etc.

Previous Ryka TSV Water Resistant Boot

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Valued Contributor

I think these Ryka's are very cute.  However, when I asked my son what he though of them, he said "Mom, I really don't see you wearing them."  So, I just saved myself $54.98 😄

Super Contributor

Oh boy I have not seen them but I do need boots for work. Particularly, if I get recess duty!
Contributor

I asked my sister we both love everything but the white sole. I really wnted the blue for with jeans. I fear it is a look for the young.

Honored Contributor

what is the item number for these shoe boots please?I haven't seen a preview for them and they sound interesting except the white sole might be a Deal breaker for me too.

Valued Contributor

The white sole is a deal breaker for me.  I have the ones VaBelle35 has and love them.

Ryka Water Resistant Sneaker Boots with CSS - Aurora

Occasional Contributor

I don't think they are just for the young, or maybe I am young at heart.  I bought a pair and I'm 63 years young.  I plan on wearing them with jeans on a daily basis when the weather stinks.

Occasional Contributor

I totally agree!  Wear them with attitude!