Valued Contributor

please stop telling everyone they look good in those legging? they look awful? I am very sorry but I can see every lump and bump on the tv set. I hope they look good to see what they really look like. I would not go out in that. I am sorry but I just cannot take this women or anyone who says this about leggings. 

Honored Contributor

Every woman should know that the only way you can wear leggings is if you wear a riding boots so only about 4" of leg is exposed below your knee-length skirt..... or you are stick thin. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I watched to see if they actually showed someone who had weight on them prance around in these leggings.  I am still waiting.  Someone wearing an XS does not help me one bit show me how I will look and it proves nothing unless the models are more diverse in size. Perhaps I missed it.  But I am still waiting. 

Esteemed Contributor

This vendor drives me nuts!  Haven't had the Q on all day.....

Honored Contributor

I'm petite and those leggings are going to be too short on me, they're too short on Kulani and I'm taller than she is. That being said, she looks adorable in them.

Honored Contributor

I don't have anything against Renee.  It's nice to see women of color presenting their clothing.  

However, I'm 5'4 and overweight.  I look like .....well...we won't go there...wearing leggins.

I am tired of seeing everyone show their fanny's, I will say that.  The problem with leggins (as I see it) women are told everyone can wear them and some of what I've seen out where I live shouldn't believe everything they hear.

Most of these women look like their seams are going to burst and they sure don't cover up with tunics.  It's a sight to behold.  Sad really.

Respected Contributor

I like Renee, and I usually like what she brings to the Q, but I must agree not everyone looks good in these leggings nor leggings in general. JMHO

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

Some people are overweight and have great legs and a firm butt.  It makes no sense to talk about weight or height in general terms.

It's an individual thing.  Some people are skinny but doesn't mean they are the best fit for everything, or that people shouldn't wear something they like if it isn't "flattering."  

Trusted Contributor

@bonnielu. I saw an hour show earlier today.  She had models we see often in lg and XL who were tall.  On the close ups where she was showing fit on the legs and bottom of the models I could see lumps and bumps.  IMO ladies need nice legs and thighs to wear these leggings as well as long tunic tops that come to mid thigh at least.  Good booty coverage when bending over.   I was surprised to see the muscular calf definition on some tall very slender models.  I would guess that comes from years of wearing "stilts" on the runways.  These ladies were well styled in the leggings and looked good as they usually do.     I will say that most of the models whose bottoms were shown don't have protruding ones like many of us so her reported booty lift shows nothing to me.  Just another sales pitch.

Honored Contributor

There are a couple of plus models whose legs are so large they strain the seams on ordinary pants.  I bet they didn't work today. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment