Contributor

qvc2 big deal storemore price change

Has anyone ordered this today? when i click on the qvc2 big deal tab it states the item is $21.98 then when i select it the price changes to $24.32. i contacted q and they basically said i'm nuts that the item is 24.32 even thought it was on tv momenst earlier for $21.98.

Valued Contributor

Re: qvc2 big deal storemore price change

@slt79 You are right. Remember when the Q had quality control and sometimes you got an inpected card in your item. I just read reviews on Legacy trouser socks that many reviewers said that in each pair of socks the sizes were different.Front close bras that popped open.....on and on. My favorite is when they used to say that every designer uses the same size chart. ha ha ha Some reviewers said they bought 3 Graver tops, same size ordered and all were different on receipt.Begining to feel like it's ODD L_ ts or Olli_s.Today I got a phone message that some of my ordres won't arrive for Christmas. I was told to look up all my orders.

Trusted Contributor

The Big Deal Price ended tonight at 8:59 pm. That's why you see the price increase. (It runs 24 hours - started Friday night at 9 pm thru Saturday 8:59 pm).  

Looks like there's a glitch on the website still showing the Big Deal Price until you click on it, or someone fell asleep in the tech department Woman LOL

Contributor

@MezzieStarrThanks, I didn't know the big deal ended at 8:59. You're right there must have been a glitch in the system. I wish the rep at q I contacted would have told me this instead of mocking me and making me feel like a nut. I think I tried to order it shortly after that time. Thanks for taking the time to help me with this.