Occasional Contributor

"Seasonal" colors in a Color Gel TSV auto delivery

Does anyone know the 3 different seasonal colors of nail gel that will be in the future auto delivery shipments of the TSV? I would like to try "Mystic" so I am hoping its in one of the future shipments. thanks
Honored Contributor

Re: "Seasonal" colors in a Color Gel TSV auto delivery

Hi - I saw them on one of the model's hands, so I looked up the names. Fall is "Vintage." It looked to me like a muted rose color. "Chinchilla," which looks like the perfect steel grey color, is winter. And "Romance," for spring, looks like a nude color with a sheen to it. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: "Seasonal" colors in a Color Gel TSV auto delivery

@beach-mom wrote:

Hi - I saw them on one of the model's hands, so I looked up the names. Fall is "Vintage." It looked to me like a muted rose color. "Chinchilla," which looks like the perfect steel grey color, is winter. And "Romance," for spring, looks like a nude color with a sheen to it. Smiley Happy

Yes, those are the three and Mystic is not included. I have Mystic and it's a shimmery opalescent color that I've seen before. I can't find any examples right now, but I know Maybelline, OPI, and Sally Hansen have all made similar colors over the years. I'll keep an eye out next time I'm in the store and see if I can find a match and let you know.