Valued Contributor
my Breezies bra was made in Thailand.
Regular Contributor

@Kachina624 

Where it's made is very important to me.  Especially now.  I make sure I only use make up made in USA, try to buy all my stuff from made in USA vendors.  So yea it's important.  I think the fact that these "girls" refuse to answer me says a lot about them.  So long story sort of short, I will not buy from them.  I'm sure they don't care but whatever.

Thank you all for your answers.

Honored Contributor

@AvalonRose   If you asked the Gendels a question in the section that follows the reviews, I doubt if they know it exists.  The only vendor I've ever seen answer questions there are the TracFone team.  Too bad you can't see the label on the garment; the country of origin is always listed there.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor
@Kachina24. You are spot on!!
Trusted Contributor

I bet all the fashions on QVC is made in China.  I will pass.

Regular Contributor

@Kachina624  I contacted them through their FB page.  Over 24 hours ago while their TSV was running. I am aware that they will not answer on this page or any Q page.  I would look at the label if I had some breezies, but I don't.  Thank you for your interest.

@Kachina624 wrote:

@AvalonRose   If you asked the Gendels a question in the section that follows the reviews, I doubt if they know it exists.  The only vendor I've ever seen answer questions there are the TracFone team.  Too bad you can't see the label on the garment; the country of origin is always listed there.

Honored Contributor

@AvalonRose wrote:

@Kachina624  I contacted them through their FB page.  Over 24 hours ago while their TSV was running. I am aware that they will not answer on this page or any Q page.  I would look at the label if I had some breezies, but I don't.  Thank you for your interest.

@Kachina624 wrote:

@AvalonRose  You asked them on FB on the day of their TSV?  They were a little busy; between getting updates to sales totals, switching items to show on air for the ones that are getting fast online sales due to the TSV, etc.  I've heard that from so many vendors on their TSV day that they are trying their best to keep up with the on air presentations, then rotating sleep and meals.  

I also doubt they would have had a social media person assisting them because of the stay at home state rules.  Give them a couple of days.

Not that your "I'll never order from them again" will probably change.  From these posts you have probably written them off already. 

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

CS doesn't have that information because it's not important and most people don't care where it's made.

Speak for yourself. It is important and I do care where my things come from as I'm sure others do, especially now.

Regular Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper 

The day of their TSV their FB page was alive and buzzing...so yes they could have answered me.  It's really not important.  What I find odd about this QVC forum is how nasty some folks are.  

have a lovely day and please stay safe.

Esteemed Contributor

@AvalonRose   ITA with you.  There are what, four daughters and the mom and dad involved in this company and QVC is forever doing those stupid facebook live things on many shows, so frankly to me it does seem they refuse to answer.  I am sure one of them is available if you are asking what size to order!?    Lot's of people I've talked to are a little p o'd right now with China, just sayin....