Regular Contributor

I'm so annoyed, I've been trying to find out where the TSV is "imported" from.  Reached out to Customer Service, reached out to these women (not girls) who own the brand and crickets.  What's the big secret.  In the past I bought breezies, I will never buy the brand again.  It's a simple question.  I've even messaged them through FB.  SMDH.

What are they hiding?

Respected Contributor

I'd bet that it's from CHINA, where most things are made!  Especially now!

Respected Contributor

There is only one country that they would not want to mention, so my bet is they are from China.  I noticed they will not answer the question in the product description.  

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

@AvalonRoseI'd go check the labels on past purchases -  I'm thinking any clothing we buy now was maufactured and purchased quite a few months ago.  

I realize that doesn't explain why they don't answer you, but you're entitled to do your own educated guessing.

Super Contributor

I just got new under pants from Breezies. The tag says Made In Thailand.

Esteemed Contributor

I would say some place in Asia.  China us my 1st guess; could be Viet Nam or Thailand too.  Who knows;  wherever the labor is cheapest.

Honored Contributor

CS doesn't have that information because it's not important and most people don't care where it's made.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@AvalonRoseI think there's a city in China is called "Imported From."

@Kachina624I really think more and more people do care where products are made.  I certainly do.  I do hope when this pandemic finally is over, more products will be made in the U.S.A.

Honored Contributor

@coffee drinker    Don't count on it.  We no longer have manufacturing facilities nor do we have a workforce of people, primarily women if course, dying to be sewing machine operators.  People have moved on and are trained in bigger and better things.  I hear complaints all the time about the rising cost of clothing.  Can you imagine paying 2X or more than current prices?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I ordered couple packs of Breezies boy shorts some time ago, the label says China!