Esteemed Contributor

I change the channel when they're on.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

CS doesn't have that information because it's not important and most people don't care where it's made.

@Kachina624   CS rarely has any information on products that is not on the website. Ask them a question about an item and they look it up on QCV.com. 

Valued Contributor

@RollTide2008 wrote:
Is there a line of women’s underwear made in this country?

Everyone says they want good produced in this country, but many people balk at the cost. American Giant produces clothes in the United States out of domestic raw materials. My son loves their hoodies. They’re wonderful quality, but they’re $100. Check out the comments of their social posts. The comments gussying about the cost far outnumber the ones praising the product and company.

I believe a line of clothing called Blue Canoe makes their underwear in the USA.  I haven't tried any of their products yet, but am tempted since I'm always looking for comfortable bras.

Valued Contributor

I hope people refuse to buy anything made in China. I won't if I can help it. It would be nice if that information was available!

Valued Contributor

Many nasty people out there. I do know that if something is made in the USA most companies make sure to tell you!!

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate.