Respected Contributor

i remember when QF use to have a great holiday tsv. I miss those days and can't remember the last time they had a tsv.  I'm really tired of vacuums and dyson and computers.

Esteemed Contributor

Agreed and there have been a few other threads on here regarding the brand.  They are not on very often and had not had much of anything new for quite awhile.  Though the most recent show there were some new designs for Christmas.  I always enjoyed the shows too but have stopped buying as I only need so many holiday t shirts!

Respected Contributor

Didn't they just have a holiday Big Deal?

Respected Contributor

@traveler wrote:

Didn't they just have a holiday Big Deal?

@traveler yes they did #A386992

Respected Contributor

There has been no Quacker Factory Today's Special Value since DreamJeannes were a TSV on December 24, 2018.

Frequent Contributor

WHY???????   I still order quite a bit of Quacker Factory.   I probably have  over 30 Christmas sweaters, cardigans, & jackets........ and bought 2 more the day they had the Christmas cookie exchange.   I start wearing the Christmas garments the day after Thanksgiving and continue until Jan. 1st.    I LOVE CHRISTMAS AND I LOVE QUACKER!!!!!  Please have a Quacker Christmas TSV during the month of December 2021.

Frequent Contributor

I too was looking for new holiday tops from QF and ended up getting one from last year.  I just wasn't that impressed with the three from this year.  I wish they would go back to the whismy designs they used to have.  They seem now to go with whatever is on trend...reversable sequins, buffalo check etc.  

The Big Deal just did not grab me into wanting to purchase for that price.  I went to Macy's yesterday and bought a beautiful cream with black flecks sweater with a large pretty sequined reindeer on the front for $24.99 and no shipping.

Honored Contributor

@DianeFL wrote:

I too was looking for new holiday tops from QF and ended up getting one from last year.  I just wasn't that impressed with the three from this year.  I wish they would go back to the whismy designs they used to have.  They seem now to go with whatever is on trend...reversable sequins, buffalo check etc.  

The Big Deal just did not grab me into wanting to purchase for that price.  I went to Macy's yesterday and bought a beautiful cream with black flecks sweater with a large pretty sequined reindeer on the front for $24.99 and no shipping.

@DianeFL  I ordered a couple of wonderful 'new' QF tops a few weeks ago and already wore one already.

I ordered the black/trees and the evergreen/deer - A386965 - and wrote about it in a couple of threads.