Trusted Contributor

anybody know yet?

Esteemed Contributor

4 32 oz. Showers Gels, $59.96 FS. Summer or Original Scents

Available now.

Honored Contributor

I might be tempted, but really should be strong.

Esteemed Contributor

The value is excellent.  If you like the scent selection,  I say go for it!

Honored Contributor

Re: philosophy tsv 3/20???

[ Edited ]

Excellent price, now if they would just remove the chemicals, sulfates,  and artificial dyes, I may be willing to go back to Phil. 

Honored Contributor

@alohakz wrote:

anybody know yet?

@alohakz @Johnnyeager @AuntG  - looks like a good value and free shipping too! Enjoy!!!

A396523
philosophy supersize 32-oz shower gel favorites 4-pc collection

Screenshot_2021-03-17-19-04-51.png

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I am so gonna' get the summer scents!  I've only used Cabana Girl, which I love very much.  What do the other three smell like?

Senorita Margarita?

Orange Pineapple?

Coconut Splash?

I'd love to get input from those who have used these three!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

I am so gonna' get the summer scents!  I've only used Cabana Girl, which I love very much.  What do the other three smell like?

Senorita Margarita?

Orange Pineapple?

Coconut Splash?

I'd love to get input from those who have used these three!

@SurferWife I have only used Senorita Margarita but it is awesome!  It smells exactly like a margarita right down to the salted rim!  One summer they had a Senorita Margarita foot scrub and foot lotion.  I was in heaven!

Trusted Contributor

While this is a good deal but a easy pass.  Personally I have NO need for 4 giant bottles.  It takes me  year to go through 1 32 oz bottle so this would be 4 years worth of body wash.

If only they had scents that my teenage boys would like then YES I would jump on this set as I can't believe how much soap they go through.

Honored Contributor

Re: philosophy tsv 3/20???

[ Edited ]

@mimomof4 wrote:

While this is a good deal but a easy pass.  Personally I have NO need for 4 giant bottles.  It takes me  year to go through 1 32 oz bottle so this would be 4 years worth of body wash.

If only they had scents that my teenage boys would like then YES I would jump on this set as I can't believe how much soap they go through.

@mimomof4 , you and me both.  I couldn't believe it when I saw this.  It would take me years to use these up.  I always match my scent to the season so I would use these during warm months only which here in Ohio would be maybe 4 months.  Then I would put it away and bring out a fall/winter scent.

I have a 32oz Candy Cane that I am in my third year using.  LOL