Valued Contributor

Re: philosophy fragrance set TSV 4/16

@CANDLEQUEEN on me sea of love is floral airy and a bit aquatic. It’s really nice IMO. The floral is really light, not at all overpowering. on me the ending is a bit masculine, it might be the cedar, but it like it regardless.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@FlyersGirl wrote:

@Shelbelle Sorry that happened to you. I still have about half of my original 4 ounce bottle left and it still smells as good as it did the dayI received it. Maybe a different batch?

Thanks, I wish I knew what happened to it. I have an old Summer Grace and that one smells lovely.  My kids are all in Philly this weekend with family, and now my son is living there, just 2 hours from us in MD. 

Honored Contributor

I did order the Summer Grace, years ago I could just go to Sephora and get it.  Eventually only Q had it.  I always try to get it when Q has this special.  I love Amazing Grace too.  I wonder why when they have these specails Amazing Grace is not included.  I am wearing Amazing Grace now the whipped body cream that I believe I purchased from Ross months ago.  It smells so goodSmiley Happy

I never order the other fragrances, if I want to try something new I will purchase from Ross of TJ Maxx when they have a new one.  Usually I am not thrilled with the new ones.  They always smell okay, just not for me.  Happy Easter everyone.

I am excited about my Summer Grace.  I have not had it in a while.  Didn't know it would be the same price today.  Thought I had missed it 

Honored Contributor

My order finally shipped.  I should get it this week Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Finally received my Summer Grace.  The bottles are full right up to the top.  Cannot put the pumps in yet.  I do enjoy when they have these giant bottles.  I can only find Summer Grace randomly at Ross or TJMaxx.  Have a nice day everyoneSmiley Happy