Contributor

Re: DERMAFLASH 2.0

[ Edited ]

Really??? They couldnt think of anything beter for a TSV I purchased a Epilator a few months ago, thats not enough? C'mon QVC you need to do better than this!!!!! How about focusing on some weight loss tips/ecercixe for the new year?!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: opinions on the DERMAFLASH 2.0 ?

Doesn't this Dermaflash become very expensive in the long run? If it is $50 for refills every three months, this is an expensive investment.

Super Contributor

This is a total waste of money. Finishing Touch works great for me.  And Shawn with an entire hour last night, was ridiculous.

Trusted Contributor

I do use the regular BIC razors once per week.

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Super Contributor
@ncascade wrote:

Snake oil!

Seems like it to me, too. Appears to be a glorified single-edge razor.

===========

I agree...   I had to pass on this one..

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am always nervous to use a razor as it is sharp and can easily cut me.....and also I have tried it in small areas and then the next day I get pimples!!!  Not saying I don't need to do this but my skin is so sensitive (rosacea) that I don't seem to do well at all.  

They did show on air that you couldn't cut your finger with this thing....so not sure if it would do a good job?  

I did try this hand held one from HSN called Lilabeth (sp?) mainly used to do your brows...but she demo'd you could use it to get hair off on face and dead skin cells....I tried that and it too was too much for my sensitive skin.  

So I went ahead and ordered this one....now I wish I hadn't....didn't know about that MTodd one...seems like a much better deal....oh well...it can be returned.

Super Contributor

Got mine sent from Walmart  this week for only $!4.99 .Paid $18.99 from Flawless 6 months ago. Wanted to buy just the head but someone who cleaned my rugs saw it and swiped it probably for his girlfriend LOL

Super Contributor

It has been called a razor by Dr Oz ..It works is all I care about and does not grow the hair in thicker....YET!

Occasional Visitor

"Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!"

That statement of yours is nothing but the TRUTH!  I understand that people are skeptical about skin care products, and a lot of times they/we can come up with innovative ways to accomplish the same results for a fraction of the cost. However, when it comes to a womans face, I personally would not chance using a razor to exfoliate my skin (unless I am in the care of a professional). This device, was designed especially for a womans face.  I am going to give this DERMAFLASH 2.0 a try for the simple fact that if it works, I would be saving myself hundreds of $$$ by not having to visit a spa to have a facial. (unless I am feeling the need to pamper myself)  Spa facials (good ones) are typically around $125.00 unless they are running a special or something to that effect. So, with that being said, for the price of one spa facial, you can have 17 of them in the comfort of your own home thanks to the QVC special value of $137 and some change. I wish you the very best in your skin care endevors!