Regular Contributor

opinions on the DERMAFLASH 2.0 ?

[ Edited ]

Hello QVC Lovlies!

What do you all think of this product? I've been intrigued with the idea of planing for a while-watched Youtube videos, etc.

Thank you!

Honored Contributor

As I understand it, this is a completely manual device that uses sonic vibration to enhance it.  

Regular Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

As I understand it, this is a completely manual device that uses sonic vibration to enhance it.  

I see, my mistake Smiley Happy  Thanks for the response!

Super Contributor

Re: opinions on the DERMAFLASH 2.0 ?

Does anyone know the diffence between this and using a razor on dry skin ?
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Gsmom wrote:
Does anyone know the diffence between this and using a razor on dry skin ?

173befc5-e2b5-46f0-8903-ee1d22a9d290_1.0ff8f41aaffcc49a7170d1de664a8e93.jpeg

"Tinkle" removes facial hair exfoliates at the same time. Amazon inexpensive gets the job done. Caution  "twinkle" knock off not the same quality. YouTube watch demos.

Respected Contributor

So interesting....  I googled this product and saw 200 reviews for the first version on QVC (A276983) which gave it a rating of 2.9 out of 5, yet those reviews are no longer available.  I'm also interested in reading reviews, but not just the 5 that they left for the refills.  Will have to check out the reviews on Amazon and Sephora, but would have liked to have read the QVC comments as well.

Honored Contributor

I bought the Flawless at Walmart or Target and like it really well and its only $20. BBB also has it. 

IMG_0064.JPG

Honored Contributor

@OKPrincess

Does this also exfoliate, I have one and only have use it for chin hairs?

@OKPrincess wrote:

I bought the Flawless at Walmart or Target and like it really well and its only $20. BBB also has it. 

IMG_0064.JPG

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Michael Todd has a new dermaplaning device for $99, comes with eight blades and some skincare products. The 7-blade replacement kit comes with skincare, too, and it's $26. The reviews on the MT website are very good. With PayPal Credit , 6-months to pay.

Michael Todd's SONICSMOOTH - $99

pink_sonicsmooth_s_medium.jpg

"What it is:

Experience the instant skin-smoothing results of Sonicsmooth, the World’s First TRUE Sonic Dermaplaning System for home use. Sonicsmooth is rechargeable, non-slip coating for easy grip, simple to use and offers 3 sonic speeds to painlessly rid the complexion of unwanted facial hair while exfoliating the top layer of dead dull skin. Sonicsmooth utilizes specially designed Safety Edges combined with sonic technology (258 movements per second) to precisely remove peach fuzz and gently smooth the complexion. Skin is instantly smoother, softer and brighter after just the first use!"

Honored Contributor

Snake oil!