Respected Contributor

Re: new dvd for Marie's Body Gym

I have a Tony Little bar that I got a few years ago (don't think I paid anymore than $25-$30 with free shipping) although I haven't used it in awhile.  I'm 5'2" and didn't find it hard to handle, but I used to work out on gym equipment and used bars and free weights so perhaps it was easier for me.  I'm sure the Body Gym is good too and maybe easier for some. 

Contributor

I received an email from BodyGym to join the BodyGym.com site - had to indicate where and when I purchased my BodyGym (which was in June 2015).   Login was granted and now I have access to the site which includes video workouts.   www.bodygym.com

Respected Contributor

have been to that site , created a login/pw , been sent a confirmation, clicked it , and can not get it to work. I can not get to the store part. I read earlier somewhere of others having this problem. I would buy the new video if I could and it wasn't too costly. I would also like to know if down the road purchasers needed replacement cords if they sell them.

When I logged in (but couldn't get into the site) it came back and said " you didn't check are you human" ???? there is a place to check that but what is with that??? I am concerned with the legitamacy of this site.

Esteemed Contributor

@okaywitheasypay wrote:

does anyone know if it can be purchased by itself?  I bought the Body Gym  a few months ago. When I use it , it works , &  I like it. I was not too impressed by the dvd. I would like to see the new dvd with Marie as I think it may be more practical.

I bought the body gym awhile ago too, but I have never watched the DVD.  This is one thing that really bugs me about QVC.  They sell a product for awhile, then lo and behold, it comes back months later only improved somehow.  Why don't they get it right the first time?  I have bought bracelets and other products that they go back and improve after I bought mine.  Makes me not want to buy anything the first time around.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

I have a Tony Little bar that I got a few years ago (don't think I paid anymore than $25-$30 with free shipping) although I haven't used it in awhile.  I'm 5'2" and didn't find it hard to handle, but I used to work out on gym equipment and used bars and free weights so perhaps it was easier for me.  I'm sure the Body Gym is good too and maybe easier for some. 

I have the Tony Little bar and I really like it.  I'm 5'4" and I don't work out at a gym.  LOL  I have no problem with it.