Frequent Contributor

I'm looking forward to BigBonanza Silver Day!  Does anyone know what the TSV will be?

Honored Contributor
Hoping to find a beautiful substantial watch!! Like ole days!! 💁
Honored Contributor

Re: march 1 tsv

[ Edited ]

I too am looking forward - really hope they don't/won't disappoint us.  I think many of silver lovers are may be getting our hopes up way too high but maybe they're really surprise us of years gone by.

Honored Contributor

Wonder when they're sending out pre-sale emails about this sterling TSV.  I haven't gotten mine yet.  Perhaps there isn't many of whatever it is and if we choose to order it, will it be available right away or will we need to wait months for more to be created.

I'm really anxious to see what the TSV will be as well all of the items for the day.  I'm not thrilled with what's noted in the program guide - affinity and or paz among non-specific time slots.  Not at all interested in affinity anymore and while I do like a lot of or paz, I don't buy it.  Many pieces of or paz of what I'd like to own are pricey.  I ordered a tri-color or paz necklace once and it came to me damaged, chain was kinked right in the front where all could see it.  I returned it, noted it to be damaged/defective and no I did not receive my s/h in the credit.  I was not happy about that.

Trusted Contributor

Someone posted a picture in the jewelry forum in the Big Bonanza thread. It's a bold cuff bracelet with intricate design. It might be artisan, I am not sure.

Honored Contributor

Re: march 1 tsv

[ Edited ]

I have so many beautiful pieces from the early days of BBD - remember they used to dress up as pioneers.  Those days and prices are long gone! (I love sterling and have a lot).

I was shocked at the price of 925 silver while I was in Mexico recently - a bracelet I could buy 2 years ago was almost double the price!

@severusgirl

Head over to Jewelry forum someone posted a pic of upcoming TSV. Looks like a Yurman style bangle - maybe JAI or OR Paz

Honored Contributor

Okay Silver Lovers, there are 6 pages of the line up for tomorrow's shows.  Flipped through 4 of them and I'll say I'm not impressed - YAWN.

Many pieces we've seen already, not much offered for $50-$70.  A lot are now on clearance but they're not admitting to that.  Every once in a while those adorable Simply Stacks show up and it seems they're showing more of those.  Love those little rings, so sweet.  Every time I see them I wonder why the Q has never done full shows of Simply Stacks.  I think they're missing out by not dedicating time to these rings.

Designer items some of whom I'd never purchase, then others who clearly have been fazed out some months ago.  There are a number of silver necklaces that have dangles of moe sort that I really like wearing but I have enough of those too.

So all in all I won't be buying anything.

Valued Contributor

There are many pages now of silver pieces....lots at all sorts of price levels.  There are some that I have seen before but many are on sale so if you have had your eye on something, check it out and get it at a lower price. I like the TSV cuff...love milky aqua and my birthday is in March, so thinking about it.  I agree with others those simply stacked rings they are super cute!  I even saw some toe rings that I like and I do not even wear them!  Tons of cute charms to add to your bracelets.

I have informed the household that QVC will be on all day.  Even if not everything is new it will be terrific to see the items presented.  Most of the time the images on the computer do not do them justice. A piece that I would pass over on a web page might come alive and speak to me on air. But many new things too!  Should be a fun day!

Honored Contributor

I want one but I can't decide on which stone I want.  I love the three remaining ones.