Contributor

Is the color black in the grey tank or is it navy or purple?  Jill has it on with black but can't tell.  

Thanks in advance!

Valued Contributor

I believe in one of the shows they said it is blackberry.

Contributor

Is blackberry a deep purple?  I am not really familiar with her colors and never know from the names.  Thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

@ssojourner wrote:

Is blackberry a deep purple?  I am not really familiar with her colors and never know from the names.  Thanks!

Don't have that color, but believe she described it like a blackish eggplant color.

Respected Contributor

I ordered the gray TSV and hope it's navy.  It looked navy to me especially when model Jacquie had it on with dark jeans.  I'm a jeans girl and gravitate toward things that go with jeans.  Never ordered LOGO before, hope sizing is good.  Ordered Medium, my usual size, unless it's cut very narrow. 

Trusted Contributor

I also ordered the grey, my first time trying logo, too. I also planned to wear with jeans. In one promo they showed the dark blue goes with the deep blue slub knit upsell shirt. I don't remember which tank, or if that's the dark color in all that have it.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: logo grey TS tank ?

[ Edited ]

@eddyandme wrote:

@ssojourner wrote:

Don't have that color, but believe she described it like a blackish eggplant color.

That;s a good descrption of blackberry- it's almost black but has a slight purple-ish undertone. Love the color!