Honored Contributor

The colors for the tops are horrible.  What were they thinking?  Leah was driving me crazy hitting the glass with some utensil.  I had to change the channel.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@WildDunes wrote:

Wanting to using more glass. This set has my blue color. Wish it was a square or rectangle. I need to be able to nest pieces as with pyrex. As much as I want the set, I'll have to pass.

-------

Same here

Respected Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

I like the glass.  I don't need these sizes and with shipping they are too pricey for the amount of use I have for them.  I do love L n L products though.

----

I agree, with shipping and tax it is a few cents short of $40.00

Valued Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

The colors for the tops are horrible.  What were they thinking?  Leah was driving me crazy hitting the glass with some utensil.  I had to change the channel.

The colors overall were not that great, but I have been wanting a dark green for a long time and they may not have it again because they seem very fickle with color option the last few years. I like the ovals better in the larger sizes too for baking. 

Valued Contributor

On the product description it says "Imported."  Where are they made?  I usually don't buy food storage items or dishes made in China.

Trusted Contributor

I wish they would have some colors that they never discontinue.  Right now, clear, red and copper seem to be the only colors that appear in every set. How about a neutral or two in the future?  The TSV is a "no" for me for that reason.  No color I want.

Honored Contributor

I’m not crazy about the colors but I could live with the mauve ones. I was hoping for real or aqua. I like that they are oven safe. I’m still on the fence 

Honored Contributor

I wish they wouldn't keep changing the colors offered.  I buy the purple and I have three or four different shades of purple.   Passing on this one; too pricey for the use I would get from it.  I did buy two sets with the glass in the last few months and really like them.  Glad to see Chris Pryme.  She is one of the best vendors.  

Honored Contributor

@customerqvc2 wrote:

On the product description it says "Imported."  Where are they made?  I usually don't buy food storage items or dishes made in China.

In QVC's world, "imported" usually means "made in China."  I have the same reservations.

Occasional Contributor

Agreed.  Trying not to buy products made in China.