Trusted Contributor

None of the colors work for me. And I wish they were square or rectangular.

Respected Contributor

I was hoping for teal or aqua; however, the more I think about it, the more I am leaning towards a totally different color.  I figure I would then know which  L&L lids are for the plastic, as opposed to which lids are for the glass containers when everything gets jumbled inside my cabinets.

That mauve color is so different.  I really like it!

Regular Contributor

Hellodali:  I thought the lids for the glass containers has a flower decoration on top of the lid. 

Respected Contributor

@aunt bea   Oh, I didnt see that.  I will have to go look.  That would definitely solve my confusion problem.  It would also keep my husband from yelling "where is the lid to this thing?" (LOL)

Thank you!

Esteemed Contributor

The lids for glass containers do have flowers on them. But I think you have to get the lid and look for the flowers to know if it’s the one you want. I settled on a different color than what I have for the others. 

Keepin' it real.
Super Contributor

Wanting to using more glass. This set has my blue color. Wish it was a square or rectangle. I need to be able to nest pieces as with pyrex. As much as I want the set, I'll have to pass.

Respected Contributor

I was interested in this set, even though I truly don't need any more containers.  Being glass was the draw for me.  HOWEVER,  the price reduction for the TSV is NOT EVEN 20% and the s& h is $5.50.  I understand glass is not lightweight, but if you are going to charge that to ship,  reduce the price further.  This set should have come in at a $27 price range. 

Valued Contributor

I ordered in the Copper.  My first glass L&L was the 9x13 rectangle and the choices were only black or copper at the time so I opted for the copper.  This will make my glass different color than my regular L&L even though I don't think I'd get the lids confused.

I actually like the size shape of them - hoping to replace my TempTations for oven use and all but the large one should fit in my Ninja 4in1.

Even with tax and shipping they are just under $10 per piece which I still think is a good price.

Honored Contributor

I like the glass.  I don't need these sizes and with shipping they are too pricey for the amount of use I have for them.  I do love L n L products though.

Valued Contributor

All but one will nest together and I got the thermal carrier to store it in. Order the Sage color.