Super Contributor

I'm out.  I don't like those locks, and I have a set that all goes in the other.  I hate it.  I don't like having to open all the other ones, to get to the small one.  I much prefef the nestables, that stack, and one lid size that fits all.  Just my preference, but enjoy!

Honored Contributor

@Dar321

good point I didn't think about the "non" nesting feature.  I keep my LNL in 2 drawers in my pantry & lids go in another.  

Frequent Contributor

Is plumberry the same color as the purple sparkle one offered last year?   I have my sets in the purple sparkle one and would like to keep the same color.....however, the blue is nice too...

Respected Contributor

I would love this set because of the sizes and the fact they are square. I like the square much better than the round. However, after reading reviews I am hesitant on the quality.  There are a lot of reviews that say the lids break easily. 

I have a few older sets and I love the ones that are bigger.  They really do keep vegetables fresher longer.

Respected Contributor

Love my lock and lock but I have enough and no more room to store.  I have had a few of the locks break over the years and a few containers pitted, but overall I use it all the time and I store all the lids separately from the containers.  I agree, with the nesting I would just keep the lids separate like I do with the rounds.