Super Contributor

Re: llamo TSV went to backorder

On 11/3/2014 wenfen said:

I also just got the letter & promptly canceled mine too.

FYI...Nordstrom is having a terrific sale on Ugg Boots...some as low as $107 & if you wear a ladies size 6 or 7 you can get the "big boys" boots in either size 4 or 5 for just $119 + Free Shipping to you & return if you don't want them...How can you pass this up???

The real deal for just $50-$60 dollars more.

I also just got the Sam's Club gift flyer & they have REAL Sheepskin lined tall boots for $39.99, the same price as the Lamo ones.

While I do appreciate QVC emailing me "the letter", I did not want to wait another 2-3 weeks for these boots, since I can get the real thing in a few days.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

I've bought two pairs of these boots from BJ's in the past ( real suede, real sheepskin ) and they are phenomenal at a great price. I also own Uggs and Minnetonkas ..the quality difference is minimal. The only issue I have is that my boots are all in the Chestnut Brown color...I really would have loved to have a pair in the green...oh well!
Valued Contributor

I didn't hear how many they actually sold, but for them to recall the boots in transit is strange and the email is still pretty vague..

Super Contributor

On 11/3/2014 Luv_My_Beagle said:

I didn't hear how many they actually sold, but for them to recall the boots in transit is strange and the email is still pretty vague..

Exactly!!! I totally agree!!! I'm wondering if anyone who preordered them from the Insider has had any problems with them!! How could they allow a preorder if there were existent issues??
Respected Contributor

Dang...ordered 2 pair of the grey...now in advanced sale. Hope they get here before xmas!
Contributor

I wonder if they discovered the problem or if there were complaints from some of the people who already received them.
Super Contributor

On 11/3/2014 funwun said:
On 11/3/2014 sugarbaby said: Are they recalling the boots that people have already received?
It's so strange, because to recall them when they've almost been delivered is a red flag! I also wonder if they're going to recall the ones already received! I'm very disappointed because I thought they were really cute at a great price! I have a few others from the major brands but none in these colors...I really wanted that green...ughSmiley Sad((

That's what alerted me too---it costs a ton of money to recall packages and QVC is not one to spend their money unnecessarily (especially when they only charged $3.75 to ship them in the first place).

There's something REALLY wrong with them, that's all I can guess.

Frequent Contributor

Just add another xmas gift order in the Chestnut Size 8 - being cancelled. I saw the postponed advance shipment - got the letter today and just giving up on this, as a lost cause.

Occasional Contributor

Shawn posted a Picture of the Juarez Lamo a couple months ago. It never has come on. I ordered it after I Googled it. I want the pink ones too. Wanted blue. Canceled. I looked at my Lamo packaging. It says Apres by Lamo.A nice box. I have red sequin coming. So sad.
Valued Contributor

The letter is really unclear but they didn't totally cancel all the orders, so there is no harm in waiting to see what happens next.....
Respected Contributor

On 11/2/2014 Amy - QVC Customer Care said:

Hi Everyone,

We are working on a resolution with the Lamo Suede TSV orders. We understand your concern and we will be communicating to customers in the very near future.

-Amy, QVC Customer Care

I have two questions:

1. What is the packaging issue?

2. What is the product issue?