Contributor

Re: llamo TSV went to backorder

I, too, ordered within the first hour (grey and black). Order confirmation said EDD was the 5th. Now the order status says Back Ordered, like many of you. The least QVC could do is not charge the S/H. They claim a letter went out today explaining the situation. This is not the 'Q' I remember.
Contributor

Second posting....first 'disappeared'??. I,too, ordered within the first hour - grey and black. Original EDD was the 5th...now back ordered. They should waive the s/h for this problem. Not the 'Q' I remember.
Respected Contributor

Ordered the black ones and order info says: Advanced Sale; EDD (Estimated delivery date)11/7/14.

Advanced orders usually have a delivery date a long time from the order date so this makes no sense.

ETA: Correction: Advanced Sale not Advance Order. Still makes no sense.

Regular Contributor

Montana.... My chestnut boots say the exact same thing yours does.....
Occasional Contributor

Ordered the size 8 chestnut boots and my order status says backorder too. I wonder if QVC either didn't get their full shipment of boots or some were damaged when they received them. Hopefully I get mine by November 6th like it says. Called customer service and she said maybe they got damaged. She didn't know anything!
Contributor

Same here, ordered yesterday morning, black, no problems, was in process and now it says backorder. I think i might be canceling the order soon, not happy we are having these issues.

Regular Contributor

My gray boots have also gone from in process to backordered.

Occasional Contributor

Just called QVC customer service again and was told that lamo didn't provide QVC with enough boots. She said it could take up to three weeks to receive the boots.
Occasional Contributor

Preordered in pink. Received tracking number. "Returned to sender" on tracking update. Ups said Q recalled them. Customer service said they placed a new order, charged full price for shipping and boots. Called them back and they adjusted but edd of the 17th. So upset!!! Runaround and no answers. Will we get them? Have been charged 3 times now, too
Occasional Contributor

I'm getting conflicting messages as well about the status. I had ordered two pairs. I cancelled both orders because it seems like something funny is going on.