Trusted Contributor
I have had this set for over a year and it performs very well. No chips and it is used everyday. The replacements are not free. Look under the warranty tab next to the picture of the set. There is a list of what each piece costs. It's not a very good deal and you pay shipping. I still love my set and purchased the tsv today because of the extra pieces.
Contributor

if you listen carefully, the rep says they will have the pattern available for replacement. If the pattern is no longer available, then they will replace the whole set for free. So, you know they are going to have this pattern available for years to come. No where does she say if you break a dish, they will replace it for free.

Super Contributor

I just ordered two sets of the Original. My dh and I started out with Lenox dishes when we were married 38 years ago this week!! So as an anniversary gift to ourselves I got them. I ordered the table cloth to match on Amazon. I plan to get rid of all of my other dish sets and only use these but keep the old Franciscan Desert Rose dishes that my 88 yr. old Mother gave me years ago which were her's. I am ""downsizing"" and these look like a pretty set to have.

Respected Contributor

Just lovely! I did not get the TSV, but I got the smaller 16 piece set. Cannot wait!

Respected Contributor
On 3/18/2015 Love Roses said:

Pretty pattern and I like it. However, I have a tendency to become uncomfortable around insects, even butterflies. That's why I haven't purchased that pattern.

I felt exactly the same as you. There's something about eating food off of a plate with a bumblebee on it. It just seems distasteful to me. That said, it is a beautiful pattern less the insects.

I just happen to think that food looks more appealing served on a pure white plate. However, that's my opinion only. For those who bought this set may you enjoy it for many years.

Contributor

No, the replacements aren't free - they cost a few dollars along with shipping and handling, but it's worth it to always know you can have a complete set.

I jumped in and got 2 sets of the original even though I live alone. I prefer to run the dishwasher when it's full to save energy and water so 1 set would leave me in the lurch at times. I also jumped on the pasta bowl set because it's now at a featured price and who knows how long that will last. Thank God for easy pay. I splurged for the spoon rest, as well.

From what people are posting, these are durable and not prone to chipping. I've had problems with Temptations coffee travel mugs chipping so buying more of that would be stupid.

Yes, it's a lot of money, but my 40 year old set of dinnerware is down to a few pieces which have been added to so nothing really matches. I'll donate all my accumulated dinner ware, lunch set, and plenty of mismatches mugs to a local charity as well as the mismatched pasta bowls I've purchased so nothing goes to waste.

I can't wait for them to arrive. I've seen this pattern and wanted them over the years and now a big place setting as a TSV is too good to pass up.

We must be the change we want to see. M. Gandhi.
Honored Contributor
On 3/18/2015 puddytat2 said:

No, the replacements aren't free - they cost a few dollars along with shipping and handling, but it's worth it to always know you can have a complete set.

I jumped in and got 2 sets of the original even though I live alone. I prefer to run the dishwasher when it's full to save energy and water so 1 set would leave me in the lurch at times. I also jumped on the pasta bowl set because it's now at a featured price and who knows how long that will last. Thank God for easy pay. I splurged for the spoon rest, as well.

From what people are posting, these are durable and not prone to chipping. I've had problems with Temptations coffee travel mugs chipping so buying more of that would be stupid.

Yes, it's a lot of money, but my 40 year old set of dinnerware is down to a few pieces which have been added to so nothing really matches. I'll donate all my accumulated dinner ware, lunch set, and plenty of mismatches mugs to a local charity as well as the mismatched pasta bowls I've purchased so nothing goes to waste.

I can't wait for them to arrive. I've seen this pattern and wanted them over the years and now a big place setting as a TSV is too good to pass up.

Good for you. You will enjoy it. It's a beautiful pattern. I'm the same--just me and I always wait to run the dishwasher when full. I have more they 8 plates, etc. of the dishes I use. Enjoy your new dishes.

Frequent Contributor
My sister in Fl. has this set for her every day dishes. It was so nice to have our meals on these. They are beautiful, and she loves them.
Honored Contributor
The set is really pretty. I'm not going to watch the presentation or a set may magically head this way.
Trusted Contributor

Where are they made? It says imported but doesn't state which country.

Jessa