Regular Contributor

Hi QVC Beauties!

Does anyone know what the Josie TSV on Feb 3 will be?

Honored Contributor

It wasn't in the InsideQ Magazine and I haven't seen anything about it. I would look for emails a day or two before the third. You can also check her social media sites, though I haven't seen anything yet.

Trusted Contributor

Re: josie TSV Feb 3, 2017

[ Edited ]

Just got the advance email. It's a 4 piece set of argon oil, face butter, body butter & lip sting butter. Available in juicy peach or unscented. Just under $70. I'm debating.... 

Respected Contributor

Re: josie TSV Feb 3, 2017

[ Edited ]

I would be interested in trying the peach scent but I'm not sure about using scented face butter. 

Honored Contributor

@itsmagic wrote:

I would be interested in trying the peach scent but I'm not sure about using scented face butter. 

I absolutely agree. If the body butter were scented and the face butter were unscented, I would buy this without question. But I don't like scented products on my face, even if it's a scent I love and the scent is natural, not artificial.

So sad - I would probably have loved a peach body butter.

Respected Contributor

The Body Butter is scented not the Face Butter.

Contributor

As of right now the page has it listed as the face butter being scented as well. I'm hoping it's just a typo though, but i guess we'll know more friday. It doesn't make sense to me to have a scent in a facial moisturuzer 

Respected Contributor

@pdove I so agree. I'm hoping it is a typo too. 

Honored Contributor

@Kabella wrote:

The Body Butter is scented not the Face Butter.

Copied and pasted directly from the QVC item page:

• 1.7-fl oz Whipped Argan Oil Face Butter in Unscented or Juicy Peach
  • 13.5-fl oz Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter in Unscented or Juicy Peach
  • 1.7-fl oz 100% Pure Argan Oil
  • 0.16-oz Argan Lip Sting Butter in Cherish It Peach

I am hoping it's a misprint and will watch the presentation, but right now it says that if you get the peach, both the face and body butter come in peach.

Honored Contributor

@pdove wrote:

As of right now the page has it listed as the face butter being scented as well. I'm hoping it's just a typo though, but i guess we'll know more friday. It doesn't make sense to me to have a scent in a facial moisturuzer 

I agree, but many face moisturizers are scented. There are major department store brands and many drugstore brands whose products I won't buy because they insist on making facial moisturizers or serums smell like flowers. There are some Lancome serums that smelled so strongly I had to wash my hands and use my asthma inhaler. I can't even imagine what would happen if I put that on my face.