Trusted Contributor

You

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

@itsmagic wrote:

I would be interested in trying the peach scent but I'm not sure about using scented face butter. 

I absolutely agree. If the body butter were scented and the face butter were unscented, I would buy this without question. But I don't like scented products on my face, even if it's a scent I love and the scent is natural, not artificial.

So sad - I would probably have loved a peach body butter.

You can be pretty certain the face butter will be unscented in either configuration. 

Respected Contributor

I won't be getting this kit as I received the advance email to order. I have a huge stockpile of her body butters. I don't like her face butter and I have many bottles of her argan oil. Enjoy for those who are ordering it. 

Valued Contributor

Although I am signed up for these emails I do don't receive them.  Anyone have an item number?

Honored Contributor

@fitfuninformed wrote:

You

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

@itsmagic wrote:

I would be interested in trying the peach scent but I'm not sure about using scented face butter. 

I absolutely agree. If the body butter were scented and the face butter were unscented, I would buy this without question. But I don't like scented products on my face, even if it's a scent I love and the scent is natural, not artificial.

So sad - I would probably have loved a peach body butter.

You can be pretty certain the face butter will be unscented in either configuration. 

I wish I could, but since the item description actually says it's peach scented, I can't be until the presentation.

Honored Contributor

@QVCPhobe wrote:

Although I am signed up for these emails I do don't receive them.  Anyone have an item number?

We can't post pre-sale item numbers, unfortunately.

But you might want to check out the latest posts over on The Gossip Darling blog: http://www.thegossipdarling.com/

Respected Contributor

This is basically the same as last year except the face was uncented while the body butter could be scent. Doesn't make sense to scent to face cream.

The lip creme is diffeent. I still can reinstate last year but passing on this one.

Respected Contributor

I just heard Josie say that the peach choice face cream is lightly scented.

Respected Contributor

@chessylady wrote:

I just heard Josie say that the peach choice face cream is lightly scented.

@chessylady Yes they said the scent is very light in the face butter...I use the unscented on my face everyday, but I so wanted the peach scent, SO I got 2 kits as it's such a good deal, one unscented and the other the peach...I am going to try mixing the peach face butter with the unscented...If the peach face butter bothers me (even mixed) I will use it on neck and chest area...If not awsome I will be stocked up for long time!..Smiley Happy

My skin thanks Josie everyday