Honored Contributor

The jeans overload is everywhere, and meanwhile here in southern Florida I am still hoping that some day it actually gets cool enough again for me to wear denim other than white.  Even my full-length whites haven't seen the sun for months.  

Respected Contributor

I have good luck finding jeans locally.  I like to try on as well.  Certain styles fit better than others.    I have way too many now.

Honored Contributor

@sandy53 That is my problem. Some I store,like capris,etc. Some I just put away in totes in the storage area. At the price of jeans today,I hate to get rid of them. Some are hung,some are folded.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Valued Contributor

None of them are the type I would buy. They're either cut too tight, too short, or just stupidly awkward looking. Now rips & holes.

Honored Contributor

@wakefield64   Completely agree!  HSN, ShopHQ, QVC, that's all they seem to sell ad nauseum.  How many pairs of pants does one need?  

Trusted Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

@sandy53 That is my problem. Some I store,like capris,etc. Some I just put away in totes in the storage area. At the price of jeans today,I hate to get rid of them. Some are hung,some are folded.

Thanks for responding.  I have jeans and capris stored away that no longer fit me (thankfully they are too large!) and I think this fall I am going to donate the whole lot.  I'm tired of shuffling them around.  I'm trying to embrace the idea that a few great fitting pairs are enough. 

Esteemed Contributor

I was surprised to see these jeans, of all things as the TSV. How many people want beat up, torn jeans? I bought a pair a few years ago, and I've never worn them. The Canyon line is okay, but $$.

Occasional Contributor

Re: jean overload

[ Edited ]

100% agree on jean overload.  I don't find these particularly flattering either even on the most attractive figures.  I am a big fan of Denim & Co but not a fan of these (again) jeans.

Honored Contributor

@Effie54 wrote:

I was surprised to see these jeans, of all things as the TSV. How many people want beat up, torn jeans? I bought a pair a few years ago, and I've never worn them. The Canyon line is okay, but $$.

Two of the five colors are distressed (have rips). .  The other three are not.  They are obviously giving a choice to different types of buyers.  Nothing wrong with that. 

Occasional Contributor

I am an apple shape and I love the pull on jeans, the button up rarely fits me unless they have some elastic in them.