Respected Contributor

Canyon Retreat....more jeans that look like keverything...disappointed.. can we get a smigen of creativity...

Regular Contributor

I had hopes for this new line within the D&C brand but the TSV is just another skinny denim legging. 

Respected Contributor

I was surprised. I was expecting something different also. Nice looking jeans I just don't need another skinny pair. 

Super Contributor

so true! I really do think most of the TSVs lately are just overstocked items where inventory reduction is the name of the game. Probably meant to be sold earlier but hung up in the supply chain issue that occured over the last 1 1/2 years. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

This is the time of year I do an inventory of my clothing. I was shocked to see how many pair of jeans I have. And I didn't pay a bunch of $$ for them. If I can find a way to neatly store them,I will be happy.

How many pair do I have---probably 200-300 hundred.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Trusted Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

This is the time of year I do an inventory of my clothing. I was shocked to see how many pair of jeans I have. And I didn't pay a bunch of $$ for them. If I can find a way to neatly store them,I will be happy.

How many pair do I have---probably 200-300 hundred.

Interesting.  How do you store them?  Hanging?  Folded?  By color?  How often do you wear them?  Does that include different lengths (capri, cropped, etc.)?  Different sizes?

Esteemed Contributor

I am soooo over pull-on jeans!Woman Tongue

I was really hoping when they launched their new line, it would really be something new.  By something new, meaning going back to their original fabrics, including normal denim zip-up jeans.  

So tired of the stretchy, clingy stuff....Woman Frustrated!

Honored Contributor

I especially dislike pull up jeans.  To me jeans have to have zipper and button.  Just that.  Improves it so much.  Also have to have jeans in waist size.  The fit is so much better. 90% of jeans at QVC are the pull up. Jeans are different then pants especially in the fit.  If you walk in to a jean store, totaly different then what (especially Denim & Co) QVC sells. 

Contributor

Oh no! Not another jeans TSV! Of course, I am tempted to buy them; I've always loved jeans, but moreso lately.

That being said, I think back to the fact that I just returned the Denim & Company jeggings that were the TSV only a few weeks ago. I also returned the recent NYDJ TSV because the rise was incredibly high, the Susan Graver Regular Stretch Straight Leg Crop Jeans, and the Diane Gilman jeans from HSN that were a Today's Special a while back. 

And the fact that I sometimes wear a 14 and sometimes a 16, you don't know how they're going to fit until you actually get them an try them on. But then there's the hassle of returning them when the 14 should have been a 16 or the 16 should have been a 14. Smiley Very Happy

I'm probably overthinking this, but the best solution would be to pass on them and save myself the headache and the money!

Respected Contributor

@songbird  I so agree! I do have a pair of LV pull on jeans & they are not flattering on the body. Altho I am slim they pucker. I have bought the majority of my Jeans instore. They do sell well on the Q thou. Its just my personal preference. I do think Boot Cut Jeans & Trouser Jeans work well on all body types.