Super Contributor

Does QVC ever offer the ipad as a tsv? 

Honored Contributor

YUP!

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Yes, they sell them with a bunch of add-ons that nobody needs and overcharge for the whole package.  You'd do better at the Apple Store where you can just buy the pad.  I believe they have financing available and sometimes have factory refurbished models at very good prices (I got one 4 yrs ago that's still going strong). 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Apple had a conference the other day. They are going to sell new products in the future. You should check Apple's site. If you buy at QVC, you will pay more for OLD tech.

Esteemed Contributor

They do but it's always packaged with a bunch of junky overpriced accessories that no one uses. Plus it's guaranteed to be an old model. Yesterday's technology today. They'll hype it up to make it sound like your getting a great deal but you're not.  Right now Best Buy is offering a $50.00 gift card if you preorder the new one. Don't buy an iPad from QVC. 

Super Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Yes, they sell them with a bunch of add-ons that nobody needs and overcharge for the whole package.  You'd do better at the Apple Store where you can just buy the pad.  I believe they have financing available and sometimes have factory refurbished models at very good prices (I got one 4 yrs ago that's still going strong). 

Thank you for the information, I will try the Apple store! 

Super Contributor

@Meowingkitty wrote:

They do but it's always packaged with a bunch of junky overpriced accessories that no one uses. Plus it's guaranteed to be an old model. Yesterday's technology today. They'll hype it up to make it sound like your getting a great deal but you're not.  Right now Best Buy is offering a $50.00 gift card if you preorder the new one. Don't buy an iPad from QVC. 

Just looking up ipads on the QVC site, I see all those junky add ons. I will steer clear of QVC for an ipad. Thank you for your help!