Respected Contributor

Re: iPad TSV 10/26

[ Edited ]

@Georgiagrama  I have over 4200 photos and 20 videos on my 128gb iPad and it only used 32gb. That’s a lot of photos.

I learned that if you add the Googles Photo App to your iPad and then sign into Googles Photos on your laptop they will download automatically to the laptop. You can access your Google Photos on any laptop if you have a Google account. Most people do as many Android phones also have the Google App you can download.

I love this feature.

Hope this helps you as I love being at someone’s house and sign in to my account and show the photos to others. I use this a lot on my Android  Tracfone. 

***Forgot to add that once you have opened your iPad photos all you have to do is open the Google Account and they automatically will do this for you. I opened Google Photos for the new ones I took on my iPad once before opening on the iPad photos and they didn’t show up yet. Just a hint.

Esteemed Contributor

@Georgiagrama wrote:

I appreciate seeing all the advice everyone has given on the TSV. I was just about to order.  Can someone tell me how the storage for pictures work?  Do you transfer them from your phone/camera like a laptop?   I am not techy at all and just barely know how to use my laptop, but I do enjoy looking back at pictures.    

Do you have Google Chrome for Windows or iMac? Download and install it. Open the Chrome browser. 

Google has a basket of tools.

You will find these in a cluster on the right upper corner of the browser window. 

You will need to open a Gmail account and/or sign in. 

You will find the Google Photo icon in the circle. 

I use other tools in this collection. Calendar and the Google Drive.