Reply
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,431
Registered: ‎07-12-2010

hp Laptop Computer TSV 12/20

[ Edited ]

Today's Special Value® - Monday, December 20, 2021

 

E-236304 HP 17" Touch Laptop Intel i3 512GB SSD w/ Microsoft 365 & HP Tech Support

QVC Price: $939.00 TSV Price: $699.98

E-236303 HP 17" Touch Laptop Intel i3 8GB 512GB SSD with Voucher & HP Tech Support

QVC Price: $839.00 TSV Price: $649.98

 

Choice of Silvertone, Goldtone or Rosetone

 

Allstate Protection Plans Available

 

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,316
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: hp Computer TSV 12/20

[ Edited ]

@banned again wrote:

Today's Special Value® - Monday, December 20, 2021

 

E-236304 HP 17" Touch Laptop Intel i3 512GB SSD w/ Microsoft 365 & HP Tech Support

QVC Price: $939.00 TSV Price: $699.98

E-236303 HP 17" Touch Laptop Intel i3 8GB 512GB SSD with Voucher & HP Tech Support

QVC Price: $839.00 TSV Price: $649.98

 

Choice of Silvertone, Goldtone or Rosetone

 

Allstate Protection Plans Available

 


@banned again

HP sells this computer on the company website for less than this price.

This laptop needs a Intel i-5 processor and a FHD display. A FHD display means no bars when you watch video or movies and text would be sharp.

You can find this laptop on the HP site using the model number. 

Regular Contributor
Posts: 179
Registered: ‎12-15-2012
Thank you for your information.
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 86
Registered: ‎03-28-2011
Who uses i3 anymore? These must be really old stock. Most folks use i5 or i7.
Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,174
Registered: ‎03-28-2010

Costco has/had much better laptops and deals.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,431
Registered: ‎07-12-2010

Re: hp Laptop Computer TSV 12/20

@Angie168 wrote:
Who uses i3 anymore? These must be really old stock. Most folks use i5 or i7.

All the TSVs this week are old stock.

Valued Contributor
Posts: 906
Registered: ‎03-12-2010

Re: hp Laptop Computer TSV 12/20


@banned again wrote:
@Angie168 wrote:
Who uses i3 anymore? These must be really old stock. Most folks use i5 or i7.

All the TSVs this week are old stock.


Yep.  QVC preys on ignorant customers who think they are getting a great deal!!!

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,199
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: hp Laptop Computer TSV 12/20


@IamDoodles wrote:

@banned again wrote:
@Angie168 wrote:
Who uses i3 anymore? These must be really old stock. Most folks use i5 or i7.

All the TSVs this week are old stock.


Yep.  QVC preys on ignorant customers who think they are getting a great deal!!!


Really?? Was that comment necessary?