Honored Contributor

Re: host showing the todays special

If you  listen to the hosts we'd all be wear bathrobes and pj's as our mother of the bride outfits....lol   

Esteemed Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

If you  listen to the hosts we'd all be wear bathrobes and pj's as our mother of the bride outfits....lol   

Especially to a "beach wedding".....haha.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

When I saw this TSV, I thought it was a joke.

Honored Contributor

@RealtyGal2 wrote:

@kaydee50 wrote:

And $60+ to wear as a beach coverup or around the house????  I don't think so.  I would like to know how the poster who already has 2 of these and is buying more wears them???

This is why we have different styles of clothing, because everyone has their own style.  My mother, for instance, likes very structured looks (Joan Rivers, Bob Mackie) while I like very unstructured styles (LOGO, Tolani, Barefoot Dreams).  There is something for everyone.  Just because it is not your cup of tea doesn't mean you need to criticize the women that like that style.  Thank goodness we do not all look and dress exactly alikeBy the way, I am 70 and would wear that caftan a number of ways, inside and outside the house. smileyhappy:

@RealtyGal2. Nobody said a word criticizing the women who like this style.  It's the shapeless garment nobody likes.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

These posts remind me of Isaac (when on with Shawn) and the color combos or print combos he/they recommend look awful to me and he always says it's a good match and the two items would go together.  Not in my opinion, but they are the ones trying to make the sales.