Respected Contributor

haha Lis Rinna TSV 'for all seasons'

Just flipping by for the 5pm news and saw the LR TSV....huge and doesn't look good on anyone....heard them saying 'it's seasonless and you can wear it with shorts in the summer'...hahaha...they'll say anything for a sale.

PS those plastic pants????? O M G, no wonder sales are down!

Trusted Contributor

Re: haha Lis Rinna TSV 'for all seasons'

I think in this case "seasonless" means there is no right season for it. Ha ha

Snarky responders need not reply. Move along and share your views elsewhere.
Honored Contributor

@ellaphant  In another thread I said, "lumberjack meets chic."  That is the word Lisa loves to say "chic."  lol  The back of that shirt is so long you could mop your floors.  It's horrible.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Havarti wrote:

I think in this case "seasonless" means there is no right season for it. Ha ha

LOL, yes, I'm going wear that way-oversized big plaid thing on over a spring dress when it's 70 degrees and definately wear it when it's 90 degrees with humiture of 100!!!

It's actually insulting how gullible they think we are!

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@ellaphant  In another thread I said, "lumberjack meets chic."  That is the word Lisa loves to say "chic."  lol  The back of that shirt is so long you could mop your floors.  It's horrible.

Yesssssssssssssssssss!!!

Honored Contributor

Ha!  I feel fortunate I haven't given it a second glance.  It popped up in my email this morning.  Delete...

Esteemed Contributor

It is ridiculous!!!!  Maybe you could sleep in it.  Perhaps you could split/stack wood in it.  Otherwise, it is grossly overpriced and unattractive!!!!  I wonder if LR would actually wear this in her real life?????

Valued Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

Just flipping by for the 5pm news and saw the LR TSV....huge and doesn't look good on anyone....heard them saying 'it's seasonless and you can wear it with shorts in the summer'...hahaha...they'll say anything for a sale.

PS those plastic pants????? O M G, no wonder sales are down!

So you're saying you wouldn't wear flannel in the summer when it's usually 85 degrees or higher?????? LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I assume those pleather pants are seasonless too.  Now that's some look!!!!

Oh and I seriously doubt there is anything even remotely like those items in her boutique.

Trusted Contributor

Yeah right...I'm going to wear that here in Phoenix.  We are having an excessive heat warning again this week (typical for the summer).  Temps over 110.  Doesn't even get below 90 at night.  She really will say anything for a sale.  But so do a lot of them