Trusted Contributor

i know it doesn't come with a brush but did they mention if it comes with a round applicator in the pan?

Respected Contributor

Re: geller tsv applicator???

It doesn't appear any applicator is included...just the super size pan.

Honored Contributor

It sort of takes the SPECIAL out of Special Value when there is nothing included to apply the product!

Trusted Contributor

I don't think an applicator is included. But you could use any foundation brush. The stiffer the bristles, the more the coverage.

Her site has 30% off right now. I really like her kabuki brush so i bought 2, plus her Chocolate Raspberry lipstick which is my favorite nude color.

Trusted Contributor

@Mom2Dogs @I agree, that would have been nice, but many of us already have more brushes than we know what to do with! 

Respected Contributor

I think it is likely the majority of people who purchase this will already have a brush to apply the product with. If not it is easy enough to purchase one.

Valued Contributor

@Iwantcoffee wrote:

I think it is likely the majority of people who purchase this will already have a brush to apply the product with. If not it is easy enough to purchase one.

39.98 and no brush Woman Mad

Respected Contributor

i like the better value because there is no brush included.

i have lots from other kits and specials.

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Respected Contributor

@Bella2022 wrote:

@Iwantcoffee wrote:

39.98 and no brush Woman Mad

The price would not be $39.98 with a brush included. The super size bronze and brighten is $49.98 with brush.

Honored Contributor

To me this is no bargain. All they did was eliminate the applicator/brush and kept the same price.