Highlighted
Valued Contributor

today is suppose to be the busiest shipping day of the year? a lot of online stores are giving free shipping I see the qvc is not doing that wonder why not?

Honored Contributor

Seems to be in line with their cutting off Mr Rebates until next year.  Sadly, QVC doesn't much care to do much for the customer.  I've always liked QVC.  I hope all this "chintziness" doesn't come back to haunt them.

Honored Contributor

To be fair, several places I've looked at aren't offering free s/h either.  Kohls you still have to spend $50.00 to get free s/h and the same goes for Sephora.  There were some other sites I happened to look at that aren't offering free s/h either. HSN isn't offering free s/h sitewide either nor is Evine.  I did get a notice from JTV that everything is free s/h today. 

Quite honestly, I wouldn't take my chances ordering something at this late date as a gift. 

Respected Contributor

QVC had a free shipping day a few weeks ago, but it wasn't really promoted before it took place.  On their free shipping day the hosts reminded everyone that it would be their last free shipping day of the year.

Esteemed Contributor
I saw this discussed in another thread. QVC's had at least 4 free shipping days a year since I've been shopping here. And that's free shipping on everything. Last one was just couple weeks ago. And they don't require a $50.00 minimum purchase to get the free shipping.
Would you prefer they joined other stores in offering free shipping once a year, usually requiring a minimum purchase, and often restricted to only select items?
Honored Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:
I saw this discussed in another thread. QVC's had at least 4 free shipping days a year since I've been shopping here. And that's free shipping on everything. Last one was just couple weeks ago. And they don't require a $50.00 minimum purchase to get the free shipping.
Would you prefer they joined other stores in offering free shipping once a year, usually requiring a minimum purchase, and often restricted to only select items?

There are many stores offering free s/h today with no minimum purchase required.  There are also many places that offer free s/h everyday with no minimum purchase required, like Nordstrom.

I just received an e-mail from Land's End.   They are doing free s/h, no minimum purchase required PLUS they are doing 50% off full priced fashions. 

It seems some stores are participating in free shipping Friday, others are not.