Contributor

Gary I hope you read this. Seems you have forgotten about the large woman

in your collection on this TSV. I wear a size 2x. The garmet is so short barely covering the rear. It just looks awful from behind for a bigger woman wearing this short jackets! 

Your larger size model is not reallly able to zip the front. Does everthing have to be  short and tight in one word so trendy? Dont forget about us mature ladies we are still here and ready to purchase. 

Super Contributor

Other than the petite model, all the rest (including Shawn) were wearing a size tio small .I don't get it - I want my clothes to hang nicely without being so form fitting. 

Honored Contributor

Re: fit on Denim & Co TSV

[ Edited ]

@purple diva.  The jacket is not short!  It is much longer than the traditional jean jacket.  It's meant to be a light cover-up, not something in the car coat category.  Did you get the length for your size from the actual garment measurements?

The fit of the jacket is generous but not oversized.

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Today-s-Special-Value/Denim-amp-Co-TSV/m-p/5174266

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

i was going to order this yesterday, but i'm glad i waited to see the video.  it really does not lay right across the front imo.  i thought it looked very unflattering. 

Trusted Contributor

@purple diva wrote:

Gary I hope you read this. Seems you have forgotten about the large woman

in your collection on this TSV. I wear a size 2x. The garmet is so short barely covering the rear. It just looks awful from behind for a bigger woman wearing this short jackets! 

Your larger size model is not reallly able to zip the front. Does everthing have to be  short and tight in one word so trendy? Dont forget about us mature ladies we are still here and ready to purchase. 

That is the shape and cut of a true "jean jacket"-they are on the shorter side, this one is a bit longer than most.

Trusted Contributor

@VancouverUSAgal wrote:

Other than the petite model, all the rest (including Shawn) were wearing a size tio small .I don't get it - I want my clothes to hang nicely without being so form fitting. 

I thought the same thing Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

I wanted a knit jean jacket, but I don't like the bomber jacket cuff.  It also seems to show the lumps and bumps.  Or maybe some of the models need to size up.  IDK

Honored Contributor

Hmm...  I think the jacket is way too long.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: fit on Denim & Co TSV

[ Edited ]

@buyornot wrote:

@VancouverUSAgal wrote:

I thought the same thing Smiley Happy

-------------------

So did I!  I was considering it but the fit would have been off on me. Most of the ladies had the jacket open. On many it looked like there was no way it would have come together to zip up closed!!  

Those larger busted ladies that did have it closed, the jacket was too tight in the bust area!  Am thinking if they had gone up a size, the jacket would have been too big in the shoulders....

Honored Contributor

@purple diva Just so you know, the vendors do NOT read these forums.

You can post your comments to Gary at:

facebook.com/gary goben for qvc