Respected Contributor

@nomless Happy to provide my experience if that helps someone.  Although it's only my experience and someone else may not feel as I do.  As I recall on the previous reviews, a lot commented on the assembly, not so much on the bike itself.  I can understand why that might be an issue for some.

Honored Contributor

I own a previous version of this bike, and I like it a lot.  I downsized  to this, from a very heavy Proform bike that was in my guest room.  I was unable to pull that heavy bike out of the room, when necessary. 

If you're a smaller person, I think this will work for you.  

Honored Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

@nomless Happy to provide my experience if that helps someone.  Although it's only my experience and someone else may not feel as I do.  As I recall on the previous reviews, a lot commented on the assembly, not so much on the bike itself.  I can understand why that might be an issue for some.

It wasn't an issue for me.  From what I recall, you just snap a few pieces together.  

Honored Contributor

@conlt  I have the Jumpsport and I'm sure you will love it!  It is quiet with lots of bounce....

Respected Contributor

Newest 2019 Fitnation Exercise Bike

Have had this bike since 2017 and never had a problem with it. 

My husband has been very pleased. I have used it and it is very comfortable to exercise. It doesn’t take up room and folds easily. Glad we decided to purchase it.

Everything on it looks exactly the same.