Frequent Contributor

does anyone know about the upcoming TSV for an exercise bike?

Honored Contributor

FITNATION Recumbent Flex Bike with Echelon App Experience in Royal, Green, Purple, Red or Black for $200 free S&H.

Image result for fitnation recumbent bike and qvc

Honored Contributor

F13099.  I'm not sure if this is the same brand as previous years.

Trusted Contributor

@qvc2022 wrote:

does anyone know about the upcoming TSV for an exercise bike?

It's on air now.  I'm wondering if they've addressed how difficult it is to assemble.  That's a deal breaker for me.

Respected Contributor

Re: exercise bike for tsv

[ Edited ]

Just open the Manual above the description and you may think twice about it if you do not have someone to help you hold the pieces. I would rather pay a little more and have it assembled. If any pieces are missing you have to wait for the company to ship them to you. I was thinking of buying it but that changed my mind. Just my opinion.

*** Well my husband decided he wanted to try this bike and I ordered this in the blue for him. He doesn't mind putting it together so we will see how it is after we get it. I will post a review on the bike after he uses it a week. I will stick to my Nano Gym and my Gazelle as these work for me. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

yes this bike is hard to assemble. I did it myself but took me two hours to do it. if you are handy you can do better then me. but I want to see the host assemble the bike?

Esteemed Contributor

Gave the last years version to my daughter.  I am five feet tall and I could not get on or off of it safely.  

Regular Contributor
Bonnielu - I agree. I am 4’11” and leave mine in the recumbent position 90% of the time because it’s a lot easier to get on & off. Last night, I put it in the upright position. It was like trying to climb a mountain in order to get on it, lol. Needless to say, it’s going back to the recumbent position today.

We bought this back in August. It took my hubby a little over an hour to put it together. We like it, but I will say that the knob for adjusting from recumbent to upright is NOT as easy as they show on the presentations. Maybe it loosens up if you constantly switch.
Honored Contributor

I am of the opinion that if you're going to buy exercise equipment, buy something decent.  Having heard some of the presentation this morning, I think this bike is junk.

Respected Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

I am of the opinion that if you're going to buy exercise equipment, buy something decent.  Having heard some of the presentation this morning, I think this bike is junk.

@faeriemoon, what did you hear or see that made you conclude the bike is junk?