Respected Contributor

Re: enough.....

[ Edited ]

@Nonametoday 

My BIL also uses a bipap machine and sleeps cold.  He purchased a cotton "chemo" cap to wear at night and it helps cushion his bipap headgear as well as keep him warmer during the night.

His wife found it on Amazon (Headcovers Unlimited is the brand) and they do make these caps for men.  They aren't just for chemo patients.

Just a suggestion.

Honored Contributor

@DottieBlue wrote:

@Nonametoday 

My BIL also uses a bipap machine and sleeps cold.  He purchased a cotton "chemo" cap to wear at night and it helps cushion his bipap headgear as well as keep him warmer during the night.

His wife found it on Amazon (Headcovers Unlimited is the brand) and they do make these caps for men.  They aren't just for chemo patients.

Just a suggestion.

@DottieBlue 

Thank you.  That is a fantastic idea.  None of his doctors obviously know about that.  I will buy one and then tell his pulmonologist and other doctors who have patients with the same.  Thank you again and again.

Honored Contributor

@DottieBlue wrote:

@Nonametoday 

Just a suggestion.

@DottieBlue 

Thank you again.  I just bought one. 

Respected Contributor

@Nonametoday 

You are so very welcome.  I am so glad I could be of help.

Hope you and your DH have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Honored Contributor

@DottieBlue wrote:

@Nonametoday 

You are so very welcome.  I am so glad I could be of help.

Hope you and your DH have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

@DottieBlue 

Right back at you and yours, Happy Thanksgiving!

Honored Contributor

@Othereeeen wrote:

@brady2 

Our Walmart has TON of sherpa...throws, shackets, pot holders, ...

CHEAP AS DIRT!!!

Since they only look good before they ever are washed, buy a cheap one, wash it and wear it over the winter, then donate to the Humane Society.

Because once you wash it, you won't be able to wear it to the opera or the formal wedding, because it will no longer look "rich"...it'll look like a rag.

But for around the house on a cold drafty day, it's fine, although this material is not warm.  Or just use the robe you already have in the back of the closet!

Not to mention the human and animal hairs that will be forever stuck in the balled up cheap fabric....

They had throws for less than 12.00 right when you walk in....TONS of them. 

This TSV is overpriced imported junk. 

Maybe next year QVC will have the Sherpa Sherpa Sherpa out of it's bloodstream....we can only hope

@Othereeeen 

My husband has several sherpa throws.  It is his head.  The chemocap worked well.  He is on BiPap so it is difficult to have something too close to him that would obstruct the breathing.  Thank you for your suggestions.  I appreciate them all.  Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.  My plate is full this day but I remain thankful and full of praise for all that I have been given through the years and though I may grieve my lost loved ones, I am far too happy to have had them for the time they were allowed to be a part of my life.

Contributor

havent found any of her products interesting or that I really wanted. Bought a handbagone time it was cheap and could find better quality elsewere.

Contributor

I think this is a hideous looking cheap product. Would never buy, maybe a 15 year old would love it.