Respected Contributor

@Reever wrote:

Never cared for Jill Martin. I refuse to buy any of her items due to her inflated sense of self importance.

LOL, after reading this I couldn't help think of just about every Vendor on QVC, and then, throw in most of the Hosts too.  LOL..

It takes someone with a strong sense of self to succeed as Jill Martin has, and that's got to make some folks jealous.   

Esteemed Contributor

I noticed at midnight that when the TSV was buttoned, the two sides didn't line up.  It was especially noticable on the burgundy one that the petite model was wearing.  

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Nonametoday    You ought to get the poor guy a heated throw.  Now that is warm, cozy luxury!  Would make a great Christmas gift.  I love mine.

@Kachina624 

We have so much going on electrical from his bedside table/desk that I would fear anything else.  He does fine with that and he loves it, like babies learn to love their blankies. 

Honored Contributor

@Bhvbum wrote:

@Reever wrote:

Never cared for Jill Martin. I refuse to buy any of her items due to her inflated sense of self importance.

LOL, after reading this I couldn't help think of just about every Vendor on QVC, and then, throw in most of the Hosts too.  LOL..

It takes someone with a strong sense of self to succeed as Jill Martin has, and that's got to make some folks jealous.   

@Bhvbum 

Corporate speaking out against the customers, again and again.

Valued Contributor

Oh my! That is one of the ugliest purses I've ever seen! The short strap looks like a tail. Did Cruella DeVille change her tastes in regards to puppy fur?

Honored Contributor

@sann wrote:

Have never been a fan of Jill Martin.......

@sann    It was a hard choice at midnight.  Watch Jill or Joy Mangano.  I turned the TV off.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I thought it was a robe when I first saw it and it got worse when I saw it was a coat. 

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@sann wrote:

@sann    It was a hard choice at midnight.  Watch Jill or Joy Mangano.  I turned the TV off.

Exactly right, I cannot take a whole day of Joy yak yak yak, Jill might be a touch better. Back to streaming movies.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624    LOL

@Kachina624 wrote:

@sann wrote:

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

@Sweet Kitties 

I think it looks like a bowel movement ( NOT the striped strap, the shoulder strap).

Actually, the entire bag.

Is QVC/Jill Martin trolling customers?