Regular Contributor

does the perricone cleanser remove makeup?

Hi QVC beauties!

I am thinking about trying this kit, but I have a question about the cleanser. Does this take off makeup (particularly eye ) ? If not, what do you all use for that. I have used Philosophy Purity, but it is so drying.

Thanks all!

Regular Contributor

Re: does the perricone cleanser remove makeup?

Yes and it doesn't strip the face or leave it dry. It smells like baby powder. If you want a cleanser that takes any make-up off and leaves the skin feeling wonderfully hydrated try PTR A333721 --if you want to start out with try me sizes order A260642. I love the mask and cleanser.

Honored Contributor

Re: does the perricone cleanser remove makeup?

Sorry, I know the TSV has past but thought I would give my experiences....

For me, it takes off face makeup very well although I much prefer his Neuropeptide Facial Cleanser which is so creamy, smells wonderful and less drying for my skin. I have used both for years.

However, I would NOT use either to take off my eye makeup! Esp. the nutritive in that kit. It kinda stung my eyes when I got too close.

I only use Mally's Eye Makeup Remover sold here or at other sites including her own (which send out discounts!!) It is the only one that effectively removes ALL my eye makeup. I do not use waterproof but always have 'full' eyes on. It is gentle on the eyes, non drying, non stinging and totally works. I have tried them all from the highest priced to the drug store brands and I am done! Mally only for me.