Trusted Contributor

did the 7/21 Sunday TSV change???

i thought is said INNOVATIONS but now it says NINJA?Cat Happy

Occasional Contributor

Re: did the 7/21 Sunday TSV change???

You are correct. In the promo. Amy tied in the Ninja TSV with July 21 being National Ice Cream Day.
Honored Contributor

If you don't HAVE to have a particular color, you can get the Deluxe for that price at Costco.  

Frequent Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

If you don't HAVE to have a particular color, you can get the Deluxe for that price at Costco.  

I agree!!! I would highly recommend the deluxe model instead. I'm actually surprised how often they are pushing the older model.  And why it isn't considerably lower price than it is?  We love our deluxe and highly recommend it. We have a blast making up all kinds of frozen desserts.

Super Contributor

I’ll have to check out Costco. Thank you
Honored Contributor

Schedules everywhere change all the time. Not a big deal. 

Valued Contributor

easy pass for me .  no room for another counter hog.  

i would eat it too often. 

i would rather eat ice cream out, then i eat less and get high quality!  we have Bassett's here, outside of Philly and of course in the city, its my fav!  

also there is a really good creamery in Delaware, with dairy cows on the premise.  family run farm.  just amazing!!!

Respected Contributor

I very rarely watch qvc but sometimes stop at the channel when channel flipping. Last night, I had finished watching one of the episodes of Outlander series around 12:30 am and just rolled around the dial to qvc.  Saw the presentation of the ice cream maker.  Around 3am, fire truck sirens woke me up and I couldn't fall back asleep (which is rare for me). So I flipped on qvc and it was a repeat of the exact same tsv presentation I saw at 12:30 am.  I thought the regular qvc channel was live in real time 24/7.  Guess not.

Honored Contributor

@bmorechick wrote:

I very rarely watch qvc but sometimes stop at the channel when channel flipping. Last night, I had finished watching one of the episodes of Outlander series around 12:30 am and just rolled around the dial to qvc.  Saw the presentation of the ice cream maker.  Around 3am, fire truck sirens woke me up and I couldn't fall back asleep (which is rare for me). So I flipped on qvc and it was a repeat of the exact same tsv presentation I saw at 12:30 am.  I thought the regular qvc channel was live in real time 24/7.  Guess not.

@bmorechick QVC shows the TSV live at midnight, and live programming continues until 3:00am.  From 3:00am it's all repeats, until live programming picks up again at 7:00am.

It's been this way since 2019.

Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper  oh ok I did not know that.