Regular Contributor

Anybody know if denim and co. is having a jean as the TSV and what the # is?

Super Contributor

Me too, if possible ! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} I know its the "How Smooth" its so nice in tall. I cannot find jeans in tall.

New Contributor
<table style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; color: #333333; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px;" width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="5"> <tbody> <tr> <td style="padding: 7px; vertical-align: top;" colspan="2" align="center" valign="top" height="10"> </td> </tr> <tr> <td style="padding: 7px; vertical-align: top;" align="left" valign="top">

Denim & Co.® Regular "How Smooth™" Straight Leg Pull-on Jeans
Price: $27.90

</td> <td style="padding: 7px; vertical-align: top;" align="right" valign="top" width="25%">More Details</td> </tr> <tr> <td style="padding: 7px; vertical-align: top;" align="left" valign="top">

Denim & Co.® Petite "How Smooth™" Straight Leg Pull-on Jeans

</td> <td style="padding: 7px; vertical-align: top;" align="right" valign="top" width="25%">More Details</td> </tr> <tr> <td style="padding: 7px; vertical-align: top;" align="left" valign="top">

Denim & Co.® Tall "How Smooth™" Straight Leg Pull-on Jeans

</td> <td style="padding: 7px; vertical-align: top;" align="right" valign="top" width="25%">More Details

</td> </tr> </tbody> </table>
Honored Contributor

Am I the only person who over and over orders the jeans and they stink so terrible? It's mainly the dark colors. What's that about?

I've tried washing them and even in white vinegar and they still stink. Any ideas?

Esteemed Contributor

What's up with QVC quality in general? I ordered some Tarte eyeliners...horrid. Have to spend $6.95 to send the junk back. One of them was damaged, none of them would turn without HUGE pressure. Now stinky jeans...come on QVC, have a little respect for the people who make your world turn.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Highlighted
Contributor

No. Just, no. No self-respecting woman below a size 14 would wear those "jeans" with that waistband. Those are not jeans. I don't care how many studs they put on them. Dream Jeannes are a better choice, Pajama Jeans. Ugh. No.

Super Contributor

I like that they are finally catching on that many of us want straight leg jeans but the ""modern"" waist is not for me. They really look like they would slide down with much movement like getting in and out of cars and bending over to pick things up. The description says that they are higher in the back than in the front! Give me a break. It is a wide waste band! Just what is going to hold those jeans up?

I do like having the pockets. That was a good idea but that waist band is not for me.

Super Contributor
On 1/27/2014 MoJoV said:

What's up with QVC quality in general? I ordered some Tarte eyeliners...horrid. Have to spend $6.95 to send the junk back. One of them was damaged, none of them would turn without HUGE pressure. Now stinky jeans...come on QVC, have a little respect for the people who make your world turn.

If you received a damaged product, call Customer Service and you won't have to pay the shipping back.

Vicki{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Occasional Contributor
These jeans are too long for petite. The waistband looks like it would be uncomfortable. Pull on pants in numerical sizing and not xs-3x? The how comfy jeans they had last year were pull on with the original waist fit really well. Now you can't get them. They are like the dream jeannes and the petites are 27 inches not 28. I don't know why they can't keep a good thing.
Super Contributor

I wish they would bring back the How Comfy pull on with the original waist. I would buy every color. They were comfortable and had a great fit. I'm afraid to order this pair as I am between a size on this chart and hate to have to sent back.