Respected Contributor

What's with the french terry? It seems so dated.

Esteemed Contributor
I never order D&C but thought this might be something different when I saw it in the email preview so I ordered it in white. When I saw the presentation I immediately cancelled my order. It looked so cheaply made (after all it is only $20) and wrinkly on the models. One of the models was wearing the white and you could see the short through the skirt. Why are we tempted when we see a low price! So glad I watched the presentation. Not worth even at 1/2 that price.
Frequent Contributor
On 5/19/2014 MFitz said: I never order D&C but thought this might be something different when I saw it in the email preview so I ordered it in white. When I saw the presentation I immediately cancelled my order. It looked so cheaply made (after all it is only $20) and wrinkly on the models. One of the models was wearing the white and you could see the short through the skirt. Why are we tempted when we see a low price! So glad I watched the presentation. Not worth even at 1/2 that price.

ITA! I was hoping for something more but they look so cheap and not worth the TSV price. Come on QVC, I thought you stood for quality!