Valued Contributor

if anyone likes cuddle duds sams club is now selling that brand. had leggings socks shirts pj everything under 20 dollars 

Valued Contributor

Re: cuddle duds

[ Edited ]

Thanks for the info... I’m going tomorrow and will see if mine carries them too. I’ve never tried Cuddle Duds. 

Frequent Contributor

They’ve had them at sams for a couple years now. I’ve only bought the tops but found them to be good quality.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the info....I'll check my Sam's this week. In the past, I've found that their selection was very limited - usually pj's and slippers. QVC still has the best selection, IMO.

Honored Contributor

I bought a cardigan/wrap type thing similar to the one which is being offererd on pre-sale TSV awhile back at a local store.  It is the oatmeal check print.  The only difference in mine is, it has a hood instead of a shawl collar, and has no big button.  I love it!  It is so comfy, cozy, and warm.  I highly recommend it if anyone is in need of this type of thing.  And I will be looking for more cuddle dud things and I thank you for posting this!!!! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Contributor

Do you think it will clingy on the backside?  Have a few cuddl dud pj’s I wear for lounging around in but the tops are generous so don’t cling.  Never had anything like this so nit sure of the fit.  

Honored Contributor

@mibaker wrote:

Do you think it will clingy on the backside?  Have a few cuddl dud pj’s I wear for lounging around in but the tops are generous so don’t cling.  Never had anything like this so nit sure of the fit.  

@mibaker

I didn't know if you were asking about the lounger that I spoke of??  If so, I went up a couple sizes merely because I love these things to be big and roomy.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

I am wearing a pair of PJ's from that brand right now, very warm and cuddly but, the sizing is very big I have to go down at least two sizes to be able to wear them. Just a heads up for first time buyer.