Valued Contributor

I love a candle that you can really smell around the house  Does anyone have one that does this consistently

Respected Contributor

Re: candles with alot of scent

[ Edited ]

Harry's are VERY good at scent "throw"

Another made in the USA brand (PA) is Thompson Candle Co. Right now I'm burning a scent called "Toffee Crunch". This brand has many different forms/styles of candles, & they are very highly scented & PURE. They have great throw, & burn well. 

I purchased my first candle of theirs in a shop, & now I order online. The company & candles are excellent quality. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Always have a BBW candle burning at home.  Presently burning two.

Mahogany Coconut and Shades of Summer Suntan~~~~Yummm.

Valued Contributor

I agree--Harry's candles have an excellent throw! I ordered his TSV. His wife also has a great line of candles called Nest. They can be purchased in your higher end department stores. They are pricey but well worth the money. I've purchased her holiday candle two years in a row. Last year I bought one for a Christmas present and one for myself. My candle is very low now and almost to the bottom (mind you I purchased it last December). I still have it out and it smells fresh and you can even smell it even when you walk by it and it's not even lit. So glad to be able to order Harry's candles again though!
Esteemed Contributor

Swan Creek Candle Company....swancreekcandle.com - some of the very best candles I've ever bought. I think they're out of Ohio or Michigan. I've shopped one of their stores on a visit to Michigan and have ordered from their website. Soy candles and their fragrances fill the house.

Esteemed Contributor

Harry Slatkin candles are the best for me. They burn a long time and the quality of the scent remains from the top to the bottom of the candle. I also like the fact that they burn evenly so there is zero tunneling. 

Super Contributor

I buy Everyday Luxe candles (they have 2 or 3 wicks) from Homegoods, Marshall's, or TJ Maxx.

I feel that BBW candles have a decent throw but I think they're kind of pricey, even with sales. I rarely pay over $6 or $7 for a candle.

Valued Contributor

My favorite candle that has a long lasting scent are Candleberry candles, all scents are good but my favorite is the Hot Maple Toddy!! They cost about 20.00 but well worth it!!

Honored Contributor

A few years ago I bought two scented pillar candles at Target.  At home, I found they were very strong - the scent filled the whole condo and I hadn't even burned them.  It was much too much for me.  I thought I'd have to bury them in the ground.  Ultimately however I wrapped them heavily in kraft paper and  stored on a rack in the basement.  Even then, some scent still escapes but at least it's confined to the basement.

Trusted Contributor

@Glitter51 wrote:

My favorite candle that has a long lasting scent are Candleberry candles, all scents are good but my favorite is the Hot Maple Toddy!! They cost about 20.00 but well worth it!!

@Glitter51

Isn't Hot Maple Toddy the very best???  Love it!

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~