Contributor

Can someone tell me what it will be. TIA.

Super Contributor
Well it's past midnight & now you know . Sorry , I didn't see this question earlier , but I didn't have any info on it either . At such great prices , I bought a green for a big tree in our yard , plus a blue to use on the pool or in the flower beds , fountains ....or another tree . Have been watching these shows for a few years & the price is better now . Has a 1 year warranty against defects . Enjoy if you do buy one !
Super Contributor
I'd like to ask if OP or anyone has purchased one in the past ? Do they last a few years ? Are you pleased with the light display ? Thank you .
Honored Contributor

I was surprised to see Dan Hughes doing the midnight presentation. I guess he's the go-to guy for Bliss lights.

Super Contributor
I purchased the green and the blue last fall and used them during the holidays....luv how they look! I had people ringing my doorbell to ask about them. The green shows up the best, the blue is nice, but if I had to choose a color, I say the green. In fact, I ordered another green one today. If you shine it on a tree, it will look like pixie dust when the wind blows.
Honored Contributor
On 3/10/2015 loveac said: I purchased the green and the blue last fall and used them during the holidays....luv how they look! I had people ringing my doorbell to ask about them. The green shows up the best, the blue is nice, but if I had to choose a color, I say the green. In fact, I ordered another green one today. If you shine it on a tree, it will look like pixie dust when the wind blows.

What do you do about the cord that runs to the electric outlet....can it be buried so that everytime you mow it does not have to be taken up?

Respected Contributor

Can't help but wonder how many of these they will sell today. It's been a TSV so many times before, and HSN just had their version as a TS this past weekend. It seems like anybody who really wanted it would have purchased it by now.

Respected Contributor

We bought similar lights at Home Depot at Christmas time - much the same except these come in white (which I wanted) and they move rather than standing still. It gave the effect of snow falling. I know that they came in a multitude of colors, but don't recall which ones. The good thing is stat we only paid $19.95 per set.

Contributor

I bought these in red and green last time they were a TSV, and the red one was defective (the timer function did not work) so I did pick up another red one today. Just a word to the wise, be sure to check the timer function.

Super Contributor
I put my lights in a small tree in front of my house and ran the cord down to the bottom where there is an electrical outlet....there is dirt around the base of the tree, so no issue with mowing. Plus, I live in a colder climate and don't mow during the holidays.