Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: Tbliss hammocks Chair TSV 5/15

They sell these chairs in various stores Lowe's, Walmart, Target, Home Depot, Costco,etc..and cheaper (no shipping charge).  even Amazon has them.  I would rather go to the store and check it out.  This time of year lots of places have chairs, tables and umbrella's for sale.  I think on this one you can do better at a local store for less price.  My daughter got me 2 last year from a local store.  They are awesome.  Have not faded, have clip on side tables.  Just like these, very comfortable and at a cheaper price.  

Valued Contributor

l just got an email from QVC saying my green diamond chair has been delayed.  They do say it "should" arrive next week.  We'll see.  

Honored Contributor

JUST received mine on saturday finally, but they were worth the wait. super comfortable and easy to set up! i got them in the sand color.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Frequent Contributor

Re: bliss hammocks Chair TSV 5/15

I bought the Green Diamond along with the side table.  This one is wider than my old one and is so comfortable.  It is also easier to fold than my old one. I am happy with this purchase.