Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Every year same TSV.  How many of these chairs do I need? I guess a lot of them must fall apart. 

Yep, fell apart. Bought when this was TSV couple years back. Lasted only one year here in the FL sun and dampness. The fabric itself mildews badly, and the bungee cords rotted out so that bottom fell right out of chair.  The canopy is useless as it's too small to give any sun protection. Might be OK if you want to keep chair in garage and only haul it out when you want to sit, but not a chair that can stand up to elements. Also a heavy chair and hard to fold, especially for an older person. One of my least liked purchases from Q, and I believe it was priced at $69 back then. These gravity chairs are not very popular this summer. Most of our big box stores no longer show them. 

Respected Contributor

I finally bought one this year. Green diamonds. 

Occasional Contributor

I'm thinking about buying a pair. I saw the attachable cup holder and chair covers on the Bliss website and reasonable price too.

Super Contributor

I bought two of these chairs a number of years ago as a Father's Day gift for my husband.   He was heavy, afraid of falling, and would never sit in them.  UGH!  I loved them and bought several others for our grown children (who also loved them).  These chairs traveled to our new home and now sit out all summer on a fully exposed southern deck.  I supose the frabric has slightly faded, but not as bad as I'd expect.  I did replace the side weaving last summer, not a problem, and ist continues to work/look nice.  I hope that when these two chairs finally bite the dust, I will be able to replace them/thank you QVC!

Contributor

Re: bliss hammocks Chair TSV 5/15

I have two of these. Very comfortable, they are the chairs everyone wants to sit in. I've had them a few years and they look like new.
Trusted Contributor

@Carolina925 wrote:

I've not shopped around for pricing on this type chair but it seems to be high to me for a TSV. I really would like to have one to sit outside while our weather allows that but I'll have to pass. I really like some of the colors

@Carolina925 

I think they are a bit pricey. I bought one about 5 years ago and It is still in good shape. I did see something very similar last summer at my local grocery store for $59.00.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Occasional Contributor

I would like if they could sell an attachable canopy for those of us who already have a chair.  I don't need another chair. 

Honored Contributor

ended up with two and they will be headed to the beach for our balcony. i needed something that was either stackable or foldable because they will need to come in during the time between mid october to mid april. we already have some sling chairs and i wanted something different, but that would go with them. i wanted the small table also, but that was sold out in the color i needed.

hoping they dont take too long to get here!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

I got a better one at Sam's Club for $59.  Check there.

Trusted Contributor

My first purchase of one of these chairs was from Plow & Hearth.  The cords rotted and the frame rusted after 1 year.  My second purchase was 3 years ago from QVC, the Bliss chair.  It's in perfect condition even after failing to be put in the shed last winter, cords and fabric just fine.  I've been pricing them on different websites and yes, you can go cheaper from other manufacturers but the better chairs are equal to, or more than, the Q's TSV.

So I ordered mine yesterday from QVC and now I'll have 2 for my family and friends to fight over lol.