Respected Contributor

bliss hammocks Chair TSV 5/15

[ Edited ]

TSV_0515.png

M-71229 Bliss Hammocks Deluxe XL 30" Gravity-Free Recliner Chair with Canopy $99.98

Esteemed Contributor

Again?

Honored Contributor

Every year same TSV.  How many of these chairs do I need? I guess a lot of them must fall apart. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

i have none, but i am thinking about getting two. i recently got rid of some balcony furniture and am thinking that two of these might be nice.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

These are nice.....but, I'm keeping my vintage wrought iron couch and chairs set that I have had for over 30 years.  I just buy new cushions every few years to match new patio umbrellas.  My couch and chairs are similar to these and we love them.

See the source image

Frequent Contributor

Mine is falling apart after 3 years of use.  Time to get a new one.  I've been looking forward to this TSV.

Super Contributor

Re: bliss hammocks Chair TSV 5/15

They aren't bad chairs.  I've purchased them two separate times.  Both times my chairs faded and after about two years the cording on the sides broke.  I know they're the XL version, but seem to be a bit overpriced for what they are. 

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

i have none, but i am thinking about getting two. i recently got rid of some balcony furniture and am thinking that two of these might be nice.

I don't have any either and trying to get a few nice deck pieces for this summer.  I ordered two and side table as well.  

I just recently ordered two benches that fold into a table.  Love those and had one already from long time ago.  Going to use that one when I entertain as the side food table.

I ordered the tan Bliss to match my older bench. New benches are driftwood.  So it all blends well.  Excited for a new look this year.

Respected Contributor

I've not shopped around for pricing on this type chair but it seems to be high to me for a TSV. I really would like to have one to sit outside while our weather allows that but I'll have to pass. I really like some of the colors

Respected Contributor

This chair is $145 on the Bliss website.